• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Neil Masters

Better late than ever. We hope you appreciate this weeks installment of As I See It. Due to circumstances beyond his control, it took the talented Neil Masters 20 hours to hone this fine preview for your reading pleasure. It was a mistake on the server that booted him as he was submitting the article. After a complete rewrite here is this weeks As I See It. Enjoy.

The Buffalo Bills, having bounced back from three consecutive losses to defeat the arch-rival Miami Dolphins, will face AFC East rivals the New York Jets on Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium in a crucial division tilt that could very well determine the future course of both teams’ seasons.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Re: Zone Original: Neil Masters

Sorry everyone for not being able to get this in so that it could be posted sooner. I will try to avoid the problem that wiped out my original in the future.

I know this is a rather long preview, but I hope you will find some of the info in it interesting as you prepare to watch the game.

Thanks for your patience!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
    X