PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling for TD's head after this season...

ublinkwescore
10-15-2005, 02:53 PM
if he doesn't do anything to get us some studs on both lines this offseason while keeping Clements. We can't expect anything from JP if he doesn't have ample time in the pocket to wait for plays to develop and that starts with the OL.

I'm also tired of seeing games like the one versus Tampa Bay where there are gaping holes so big that I could run through them.

juice
10-15-2005, 03:57 PM
What if this team gets a wildcard or wins the East, which it's a possibility that we could be in 1st place outright if we win Sunday and the Pats lose to the Broncs.. will Bills fans still want TD gone?

Clements is as good as gone W/O TD as GM and Willis' contract will have to be redone.. TD with a Playoff birth might be the only one who can re-sign NC & WM since he's the one that drafted them both.

How will JPL look in '06 as starter W/O Willis and Moulds on offense and no Clements shutting down a 3rd of the field on defense.

Are Bills fans sure that they want TD gone after this season, that will make Nate and Willis much more difficult to sign and if KH can't pick it up in the passing game and get EMo 1000-1200 yds he'll be a cap cut as well, EM and WM are probably 50% of the offenses production.

We might have to sacrifice EMo in order to have a shot at keeping NC, it would be easier to replace EM's production on offense than WM's and NC on defense.. be carefull what you ask for because TKO won't be 100% next year if ever and this "D" isn't as solid as once thought W/O big Pat in the middle with Sam.

Can you imagine having the 30 ranked defense WO Nate next year and the 30 ranked offense WO Willis, Emo and with JPL starting.

Jayhawk
10-15-2005, 04:03 PM
screw end, can him NOW

ublinkwescore
10-15-2005, 05:41 PM
as much as I ABSOLUTELY HATE to say it - unless the cap grows significantly next season like it's supposed to, I'd say it's time for Moulds to go for the sake of keeping younger talent on this team. (I have Moulds's jersey, so obviously I don't want to see him go, but this is a business, and all businesses require sacrifices - I hope to god it doesn't come to that, but I can't tell the future).

Typ0
10-15-2005, 05:48 PM
it's pretty clear TD's draft strategy since he got here was to replace Moulds when the time came. The time is probably here. I do agree with UBlink we have to get better help on both lines. Not bashing TD as much though as he tried with Williams and he is just a high priced guard at this point. More should have been done in the last offseason and it wasn't. But I'm also not sure this is all TD...maybe the coaches had more confidence in the players we have at those positions.

Mr. Cynical
10-15-2005, 06:10 PM
TD sucks. Good riddance when it happens.

slakjaw157
10-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Why wait, I want it now!

vicmantak
10-16-2005, 08:10 AM
For Bills future... it might be now.

Who wants to see him doing his gambles again?

Mondrak is good enough to add needs and to maintain continuity on Bills organization.

This team simply needs a RESET.

Sportsuser101
10-16-2005, 08:20 AM
What if this team gets a wildcard or wins the East, which it's a possibility that we could be in 1st place outright if we win Sunday and the Pats lose to the Broncs.. will Bills fans still want TD gone?

Clements is as good as gone W/O TD as GM and Willis' contract will have to be redone.. TD with a Playoff birth might be the only one who can re-sign NC & WM since he's the one that drafted them both.

How will JPL look in '06 as starter W/O Willis and Moulds on offense and no Clements shutting down a 3rd of the field on defense.

Are Bills fans sure that they want TD gone after this season, that will make Nate and Willis much more difficult to sign and if KH can't pick it up in the passing game and get EMo 1000-1200 yds he'll be a cap cut as well, EM and WM are probably 50% of the offenses production.

We might have to sacrifice EMo in order to have a shot at keeping NC, it would be easier to replace EM's production on offense than WM's and NC on defense.. be carefull what you ask for because TKO won't be 100% next year if ever and this "D" isn't as solid as once thought W/O big Pat in the middle with Sam.

Can you imagine having the 30 ranked defense WO Nate next year and the 30 ranked offense WO Willis, Emo and with JPL starting.

Bro how do you have negative zbucks with that many posts?

YardRat
10-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Uhhh..I think those are rep points, not zbucks, 101.

frank74
10-16-2005, 08:28 AM
we need to build a team that will compete in the playoffs and TD is not the answer for the future. time to let him go.