PDA

View Full Version : Just angry thought...

Jersey1031
10-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Well I go to UCONN and last night opened up the basketball season with our annual Midnight Madness annual routine to unveil the 05-06 team, whatever. But we had a 3-point shoot out contest and one of the special guest judges was the pats Deion Branch. They announced ,"last year's Super Bowl MVP," and all those damn new englander pats fans stood up and went nuts...Which got me real mad, just decided to share my disgust of pat fans...

Ohh yea, National Championship here we come!!!

Jersey1031
10-15-2005, 10:52 PM
sorry posted 2, computer got slow, and it never loaded through. so i hit post again...

BSXIII
10-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Connecticut is probably the most bandwagon state in the country. I imagine the college kids now all root for the Pats, Yankees, Devils, and Nets. Pretty much just pick the best out of New York and Boston. Had they announced Alex Rodriguez next he would have probably gotten an even bigger ovation. Of course, they deserve some slack since the only pro sports team they ever had is now the Carolina Hurricanes, but regadless, CT is bandwagon central.

Dannyboy
10-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Bandwagon jumpn' jerks.

Jersey1031
10-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Connecticut is probably the most bandwagon state in the country. I imagine the college kids now all root for the Pats, Yankees, Devils, and Nets. Pretty much just pick the best out of New York and Boston. Had they announced Alex Rodriguez next he would have probably gotten an even bigger ovation. Of course, they deserve some slack since the only pro sports team they ever had is now the Carolina Hurricanes, but regadless, CT is bandwagon central.

tru, baseball is split yankees and sox, but idk, i was born in ny and now from jersey...im no bandwagon man been a yankee and buff fan all my life.

X-Era
10-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Well I go to UCONN and last night opened up the basketball season with our annual Midnight Madness annual routine to unveil the 05-06 team, whatever. But we had a 3-point shoot out contest and one of the special guest judges was the pats Deion Branch. They announced ,"last year's Super Bowl MVP," and all those damn new englander pats fans stood up and went nuts...Which got me real mad, just decided to share my disgust of pat fans...

Ohh yea, National Championship here we come!!!

Dont sweat it. about 90% of those fans are bandwagon jumpers.

They were the same people who would have standed and rooted for the Cowboys back in the day.

True Bills fans have bigger balls than any of those p_ssies. They have stood behind their team through more sh_t than any other team.