PDA

View Full Version : My last post on this site untill the Jets-BiLLs game is over...

HendersonD06
10-16-2005, 12:36 AM
Yep, thats right... This is my last post on this message board untill the game is over with the Jets-BiLLs game... Some people may think I am being a "Troll"... Trust me, thats not me... I may be a "Homer" But hey, this is how I actually feel.

First I would like to start off by saying this... I have not had a good "gut" feeling this whole season, like the one I have had all week... I mean it's perfect... I remember 1998 when Vinny was being called "Broadway Vinny" And took us all the way to the AFC Championship game@Denver... I don't know, it just feels like Vinny at 41 can still be magic for this Jets football team... The way he played vs the undefeated Bucs, the way the O-Line steped up for him... I really doubt that the Jets lose this game.

Now lets have some predictions...

Jets-27
BiLls-16

The reason why I think the Jets will have 27 pts is this... For one, the D should stuff the run early and often... If the Jets can stop the run and force Kelly Holcomb to throw on 3rd and 12'2, 3rd and 13's... Look for this young secondary (K.Rhodes) and (E.Coleman) led by Veteran T.Law to fly to the ball like some Ball-hawks... Jets secondary has yet to allow a reciever to rack up over 100yds this season.

The Jets will score 3 TD's and walk away with 2 FG's this week... 2 TD's by Curtis "My favorite" Martin, and the other by Vinny going deep to Coles... Thats how I think we will score.

The BiLLs should have like 3-4 Redzone attempts, but thats where the D will come up big time on the road... Bills get 1 TD, and walk away with 3 FG's...

Oh yea... Willis McGahaee will be up against last years AFC D Rookie of the year, and this years NFL Leading tackler... Also J.Abraham, D.Robertson, and S.Ellis should get through the Bills O-line and keep Kelly Holcomb from having alot of time in the pocket....

The key to the Jets D is simple... Stuff Willis early and often before he gets to the L.O.S.... Willis will get around 30-35 carries... The Jets front 7 will hold him to under 75 yds rushing... Which means Kelly is going to have to throw alot on 3rd and longs... This aint the Miami D... He wont throw for 300 yds... As a matter of fact, he is going to notice how damn quick, fast, and powerfull the Jets D is... Might make alot of mental mistakes... I see him throwing for 150-180 and throwing 2 int's...

The way Vinny will run this O is simple... Do the same thing as we did vs the Bucs... Alot of 3 step drops, hit the TE's in the flats, some screen plays to C.Martin, quick slants to Coles and McCareins... Then BANG... Go deep on some post routes for 30-40 yds... Curtis should have 115 yds on the ground...

All I'm saying is this.. The score might be kinda close (27-16) But Jets will dominate this game from the L.O.S...

If we lose, dont worry Bills fans... I will be back to eat my crow *****:goodpost:

Novacane
10-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Yep, thats right... This is my last post on this message board untill the game is over with the Jets-BiLLs game... Some people may think I am being a "Troll"... Trust me, thats not me... I may be a "Homer" But hey, this is how I actually feel.

Jets-27
BiLls-16

:

Damn dude..................you almost nailed the score dead on. A little off on who would win though :snicker:

Devin
10-16-2005, 07:56 PM
:rofl:

I just love these analytical posts, Fins fans did the same thing all these serious posts about how we would be dominated on both sides. Dont allow your bias to cloud your football judgement.

Forward_Lateral
10-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Should've been 27-10, pretty tough to NOT score a TD when you get the ball on your opponent's 1 yard line.

J-E-T-S

SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

Novacane
10-16-2005, 08:01 PM
... Which means Kelly is going to have to throw alot ... .............................. I see him throwing for 150-180 and throwing 2 int's...:

At least one of your predictions came true :D

Devin
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
First I would like to start off by saying this... I have not had a good "gut" feeling this whole season, like the one I have had all week... I mean it's perfect

Jets-27
BiLls-16

The reason why I think the Jets will have 27 pts is this... For one, the D should stuff the run early and often... If the Jets can stop the run and force Kelly Holcomb to throw on 3rd and 12'2, 3rd and 13's... Look for this young secondary (K.Rhodes) and (E.Coleman) led by Veteran T.Law to fly to the ball like some Ball-hawks... Jets secondary has yet to allow a reciever to rack up over 100yds this season.

I am so tired from watching all that run stuffing, thankfully I got some rest after 24 first downs.

The Jets will score 3 TD's and walk away with 2 FG's this week... 2 TD's by Curtis "My favorite" Martin, and the other by Vinny going deep to Coles... Thats how I think we will score.

This was a clearly well thought out statement.

The BiLLs should have like 3-4 Redzone attempts, but thats where the D will come up big time on the road... Bills get 1 TD, and walk away with 3 FG's...

Uhhhhhh yeah.

Oh yea... Willis McGahaee will be up against last years AFC D Rookie of the year, and this years NFL Leading tackler... Also J.Abraham, D.Robertson, and S.Ellis should get through the Bills O-line and keep Kelly Holcomb from having alot of time in the pocket....

mmmmmkay.

The key to the Jets D is simple... Stuff Willis early and often before he gets to the L.O.S.... Willis will get around 30-35 carries... The Jets front 7 will hold him to under 75 yds rushing... Which means Kelly is going to have to throw alot on 3rd and longs... This aint the Miami D... He wont throw for 300 yds... As a matter of fact, he is going to notice how damn quick, fast, and powerfull the Jets D is... Might make alot of mental mistakes... I see him throwing for 150-180 and throwing 2 int's...

you were right, 29 carries. To bad he went for 143, a TD and Buffalo's "3rd and longs" ended up gaining 24 first downs.

The way Vinny will run this O is simple... Do the same thing as we did vs the Bucs... Alot of 3 step drops, hit the TE's in the flats, some screen plays to C.Martin, quick slants to Coles and McCareins... Then BANG... Go deep on some post routes for 30-40 yds... Curtis should have 115 yds on the ground...

TE's caught no passes. CMart did have a solid day. My favorite though was 5 sacks, mybe vinny should practice a 13 step run for the sideline?

All I'm saying is this.. The score might be kinda close (27-16) But Jets will dominate this game from the L.O.S...

How did that work out for you?

Devin
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
At least one of your predictions came true :D

AndreReed83
10-16-2005, 11:30 PM
This thread is hilarious!! Seriously dude, how did you think the 29th ranked running D was going to stop McGahee? Obviously wishful thinking didn't do the trick.

Plus, I'm thinking the Jets victory over the Bucs jaded your view of how Vinny (or really the entire Jets team) played in that game. Vinny sucked.

STAMPY
10-16-2005, 11:52 PM

Devin
10-17-2005, 10:07 AM
:up:

Devin
10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Has this guy comeback yet?

RedEyE
10-17-2005, 10:04 PM
He's not coming back.

Devin
10-17-2005, 10:18 PM
another happily served customer.

RedEyE
10-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Bring on New England!!! :couch:

The_Philster
10-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Bring on New England!!! :couch:
Raiders first

gr8slayer
10-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Jets fans always think they are going to win every game.

Devin
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
I guess the pain was more than he could bare.

Gunzlingr
10-18-2005, 10:35 AM
This is almost HOF material!

Devin
10-18-2005, 10:47 AM
lol.