PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Today Bills Fans!

TurkJetFan
10-16-2005, 10:15 AM
I know I wasn't around this week but I'm here to say good luck Bills fans and may the best team win!

What are your thoughts on the game today??

jamze132
10-16-2005, 10:44 AM
I know I wasn't around this week but I'm here to say good luck Bills fans and may the best team win!

I would say that Vinny will leave the game with an injury and it begins the Jets demise. But that is just my opinion.

J/k

Cntrygal
10-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Good Luck Turk!

I'm hoping that today we are both injury free and our ST manages to finally run back into the endzone. :D

:gobills:

Jt0323
10-16-2005, 10:49 AM
LETS GO BILLS! KIck the jets ASS!

bledslow
10-16-2005, 10:57 AM

WHY WOULD ANYBODY WISH LUCK FOR THE OTHER TEAM? DO YOU REALLY WISH THE BILLS LUCK ON BEATING THE JETS? i dont get that. yes,that deserved caps.

Cntrygal
10-16-2005, 11:02 AM
WHY WOULD ANYBODY WISH LUCK FOR THE OTHER TEAM? DO YOU REALLY WISH THE BILLS LUCK ON BEATING THE JETS? i dont get that. yes,that deserved caps.

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's because he's being a "good sport". No where in his post did he wish the Bills to win. Try reading comprehension. Oh and btw... you're post didn't deserve all caps - it deserves all neg reps.

capitolneal
10-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Good Luck to you also I believe that the game will be one in the middle of the OL and DL who ever can clog the middle or open holes will win IMO

TurkJetFan
10-16-2005, 12:19 PM

wish luck in terms of injury free footall and just good luck....its a gesture....

and your right i hope the jets destroy the bills obviously but i wish luck to the opposing team....

err why am i even bothering to respond....

anyway i feel this is a huge game...the jets and bills both 1 - 0 in the division....if anything this game is huge down the road for both teams in terms of the division and i think its pretty apparent the wildcard isnt coming out of the AFC East this year.... the division record may decide the division winner when things are all said and done...

and i dont know about the bills but this game is huge for the jets immediate future as well because they go into atlanta next monday....this game is a must win for the jets as it is for the bills and its a division rivalry which i think is going to make this game a greaat one......both teams have something to prove...jets offensively, and bills defensively so i think our teams match up really well going into this one...

The_Philster
10-16-2005, 10:35 PM
err why am i even bothering to respond....http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s28/smilies-8249.png