10-16-2005, 04:45 PM
He sure has turned his leg around.

Nice clutch kick at 50 Yards.

Novacane
10-16-2005, 04:58 PM
That was huge.

LifetimeBillsFan
10-16-2005, 06:57 PM
He had a really good day today. His KO in the second half that could not be returned was also an important kick as well.

As I wrote in another post, the crow that Lindell has me eating with his performance this season really isn't that bad....not with a couple of Bills wins sprinkled in with it!

colin
10-16-2005, 07:00 PM
he may well be in the pro bowl this year

YardRat
10-16-2005, 07:02 PM
I don't know about Pro Bowl, but he's certainly doing what he gets paid to due. He's getting to be money on field goals, and most are right down the center, not squeekers.

His kick-offs have been going deep for most of the year also.

Jersey1031
10-16-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't know about Pro Bowl, but he's certainly doing what he gets paid to due. He's getting to be money on field goals, and most are right down the center, not squeekers.

truu

capitolneal
10-16-2005, 07:06 PM
He had a really good day today. His KO in the second half that could not be returned was also an important kick as well.

As I wrote in another post, the crow that Lindell has me eating with his performance this season really isn't that bad....not with a couple of Bills wins sprinkled in with it!
You and Me both I was REALLY down on this guy and he has been coming through, I hope he keeps it up

colin
10-16-2005, 07:06 PM

he is 1st or second in scoring, missed one all year, and hit from 47 and 50.

we are also a team on the rise, and have OUTSTANDING special teams.

we might have a couple special teamers in hawaii

ShadowHawk7
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Stamer, Lindell, Mcgee? It's a possiblity. Right now, I'm just glad we have got consistency at the kicker position. Thankfully, we didn't get Nugent.

ShadowHawk7
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Stamer, Lindell, Mcgee? It's a possiblity. Right now, I'm just glad we have got consistency at the kicker position. Thankfully, we didn't get Nugent.