PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Bills

TurkJetFan
10-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Whatever my opinion of the game is the Bills won and a win is a win...The Bills find themselves in first now with the Jets in the cellar...

You guys ran all over our defense in possibly the worst defensive performance ive seen this unit show in a long time. Vinny seems to have come down to earth...

but the season isnt lost...in 2 weeks there can be a total swing however this loss hurts...

i have opinions on the game in terms of officiating and such but you guys won so i have to hand it to you..

See you guys later in the year!

Cntrygal
10-16-2005, 07:36 PM
:wave:

Thanks for stopping back by Turk!

:gobills:

I was worried that the Jets were going to turn things around though!!!

Devin
10-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Whatever my opinion of the game is the Bills won and a win is a win...The Bills find themselves in first now with the Jets in the cellar...

You guys ran all over our defense in possibly the worst defensive performance ive seen this unit show in a long time. Vinny seems to have come down to earth...

but the season isnt lost...in 2 weeks there can be a total swing however this loss hurts...

i have opinions on the game in terms of officiating and such but you guys won so i have to hand it to you..

Respect for stopping back by. A few of your fellow fans had opinions about how your D would contain us. I hope they stop back by as well.

MOULDSROCKS
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
you always want people to stop back and eat crow.....that goes foro many of you here...question is...do you have the stones to do the same?

Cntrygal
10-16-2005, 08:16 PM
you always want people to stop back and eat crow.....that goes foro many of you here...question is...do you have the stones to do the same?

1. I don't go to other boards to just talk smack. Other sites that I do visit I do the whole "good luck/no injuries" post. After the game I go back and say "congrats/good game/whatever is appropriate".

2. I don't have to worry about "stones". :biggrin:

Devin
10-16-2005, 08:26 PM

Honestly I think its bad luck, I never do it. In fact I rarely if ever visit other teams boards cause.........well......I dont care about them.

BUT if I did, id certainly go back.

Kerr
10-16-2005, 08:37 PM

Thanks, it was a good game, but you guys also ran all over us. It seems both our teams need to work on the run D. Until the next game. :tip: