PDA

View Full Version : @Oak

Kerr
10-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Nice momentum going into Oakland next week, but the big news should be the potential return of Roscoe Parrish. If this is the case, the Raiders are in for a surprise because they have yet to see any game film on him at the pro level. He will be the secret weapon for us offensively going into the game, if he plays. The thought that he will finally get to play, makes this game that more exciting.

Devin
10-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Oakland cannot be underestimated. They are 1-4 and will be looking hard for a win at home. We should be able to torch them on O since their secondary and overall D is horrid at the moment but they have a very dangerous offense.

MTBillsFan
10-16-2005, 08:27 PM
I cheer my loudest and if I have too, I'll kick some Raider fan A$$! I can't wait!
GO BILLS!!

Kerr
10-16-2005, 08:28 PM
I thought I heard somewhere that Randy Moss got injured in their game against San Diego. If he plays, it'll be a more difficult task on the secondary. This definitely won't be a gimme, but it'll help us a lot if Parrish makes his first appearance in this game.

CAbills
10-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I think it would be a for sure W if it was at the Ralph. However, it is going to be a late start on the West Coast and Oakland isnt an easy place to play. The Raiders D is terrible so I think we are set there and there running game is almost non existent so that could hide our terrible run D. Moss also got hurt midway through the first this week so it will be interesting to see his status for next week.

Sportsuser101
10-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I kinda want to see Moss play so we can see how much Nate has improved. Even though Winfield played him most of the game in Minny a few years ago Moss torched us.

STAMPY
10-16-2005, 09:47 PM
i hope randy don't play. if randy don't play it is a guaranteed W

BAM
10-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Maybe he'll still be on the rag. That lasts a week right?

Novacane
10-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I kinda want to see Moss play so we can see how much Nate has improved. Even though Winfield played him most of the game in Minny a few years ago Moss torched us.

screw that! I want whatever gives us the best chance to win and that is Moss not playing.

vicmantak
10-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Defense will arguably be the key to win @ Oakland.
Their best players now are Kerry Collins and LaMont Jordan and it will be extremely necessary to do something to intimidate them.

On the other hand, this offense needs to control the time and avoid fatal mistakes.