• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

FIELDING THE BEST TEAM!

After watching the Bills the past 2 weeks I now really feel that we are fielding the best team possible (minus Roscoe). In the NFL it is very important to play the best players all the time. I may have been too critical of JP as many of us were but in all honesty it really isn't his fault. The management over played their hands and ASSUMED that all the other pieces of our team were so good that we can miss one link and get away with it, they were dead wrong.

The difference on almost all teams is the QB, the position basically makes or breaks the team. NE almost came back today even though they were throughly outplayed and outmatched because of Brady. He never lets them forget he is there does he?

I am glad that the Bills management acknowledged their own shortcomings and wised up. The D cannot stay on the field all day, nor can Moorman & Crew bury them deep everytime. We have many weapons and now have the ability to get them the ball and let them do their jobs. Indecisions are Ok for the waterboys only, the rest of the people on the field need to know what to do or you lose.
  • ArcticWildMan

Re: FIELDING THE BEST TEAM!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Miami sucks, and the Jets are not far behind. I'm holding off on buying SB tickets until we beat a winning team w/ KH.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        Miami sucks, and the Jets are not far behind. I'm holding off on buying SB tickets until we beat a winning team w/ KH.
        Miami was 2-1 (a winning team) when we beat them and had just beaten carolina whom I think is one of the best teams in the NFC. I think the bye week came at a bad time for them.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

KH has had less time to practice and play and he looks much calmer than DB ever did or JP ever could. I think he will improve over the next few weeks.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

[quote=Skooby]KH has had less time to practice and play and he looks much calmer than DB ever did or JP ever could. I think he will improve over the next few weeks.[/quot

Good post. I said all along that Holcomb was the best free agant aquisition in the league. Everybody was saying how quiet the Bills were but that was HUGE! I still don't know how we got him. With that said Bledsoe behind an OL that will let him sit and be comfortable is the only way Bledsoe can play. Holcomb is very cool under pressure and made throws on Sunday that Bledsoe would have not been patient enough to make. KH will be the starter for the rest of the year guaranteed!!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
              Miami was 2-1 (a winning team) when we beat them and had just beaten carolina whom I think is one of the best teams in the NFC. I think the bye week came at a bad time for them.
              Miami also committed 5 turnovers and 18 penalties when we played them. No matter what anyone else says, they gave that game to us, and still had a chance with 1 min to go.

Like I said, I won't be convinced until we legitimately beat a good team. The chance for that to happen is on 10/30 against NE IMO.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                Miami also committed 5 turnovers and 18 penalties when we played them. No matter what anyone else says, they gave that game to us, and still had a chance with 1 min to go.

Like I said, I won't be convinced until we legitimately beat a good team. The chance for that to happen is on 10/30 against NE IMO.
                Your right about the mistakes but usually penalties and turnovers are forced by one side, it isn't like the refs just call them by accident.

NE is missing like 9 starters, it will be a good time to play them.

Comment

Working...
                X