PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Moorman

The_Philster
10-16-2005, 10:58 PM
It was last year, I think, that we lined up for a punt and when Moorman saw they weren't covering one of the gunners, he threw it to him for a 1st down.
4th and 18 from the 34 and Rashad Baker's man left him to try to rush the punt today...I think Moorman to Baker could've been a TD or at least gotten the 1st down

DaBills
10-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Noticed that coverage too. And, there was also a point where we were up by seven in the third and had a FG attempt deep inside Jet territory, but the Jets looked like they were taking it easy on the rush. I felt like the Bills could've run a fake.

Those are the kind of trick plays I'd like to see more of, not the dreaded 'reverse' to Moulds.

Lexwhat
10-17-2005, 12:05 AM
I think he needs to start punting better too. His punting average isnt bad, but he has been inconsistent at times. He's not pinning the opponent deep in their own territory like he was doing last year. I realize the weather makes it tough, but he's not playing as good as we all know he can. Also, I'm comparing Moorman to Moorman only, not to other punters.

I think he'll get better.