PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss Injured

Lexwhat
10-17-2005, 01:25 AM
Randy Moss being out for next weekend's game against us would be a big factor. According to ESPN.com, Moss has bruised ribs and a strained groin and will undergo x-rays. Obviously, a groin injury is a big deal.

"Moss was hurt late in the first quarter when Kerry Collins underthrew him on a deep pass. Moss leaped in between two defenders before falling awkwardly to the ground. He was attended to by trainers and limped off the field. 'He got hit pretty good, so he was in pain,' Turner said."

I always enjoy watching Randy Moss play and would love for the Bills to beat the Raiders with Randy Moss in the lineup. It would be a good test for Nate Clements, but regardless I want the win no matter what going into the NE game.

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2193576

Demon
10-17-2005, 01:28 AM
I'm not one to like injuries. I'd prefer to face teams at full stregth. I'd like to better if Clements would shut down Moss, and he would anyways.

Moss or no Moss, no way we can lose this game. It's as must-win as they get IMO.

But, if they don't have Moss, don't you think it will be more pressure for us to win? And with pressure comes disappointed and failure. I'd prefer to see Moss on the field, that's just me though.