PDA

View Full Version : Anybody at the game see Mario Haggen

Patrick76777
10-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Jump right into my seat?

All last year, before every kick from our end of the field, this guy would come right to the goal line and try to pump us up. And in turn we’d go crazy. I thought about getting a Haggen jersey in the offseason but never did.

So for the first kickoff yesterday he comes right to the middle of the endzone, about 20 feet from our seat. We’re pointing at him screaming, he’s pointing at us. I started waving him over but he turned and went back to the field.

The next kickoff, he’s right at the end of the endzone, 15 feet away, He’s got the whole corner in a frenzy and I start waving him over. Suddenly he takes off for the wall and jumps right up right where I’m sitting. He jawed me with his Shoulder pad but we went nuts. He let out a scream and jumped back on the field for the kick.

Then the Jets took the kickoff back to the 40-yard line!

The_Philster
10-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Then the Jets took the kickoff back to the 40-yard line!so that was your fault!! :mad:

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2005, 08:29 AM
hahahahaha That's cool.

chernobylwraiths
10-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Jump right into my seat?
All last year, before every kick from our end of the field, this guy would come right to the goal line and try to pump us up. And in turn we’d go crazy. I thought about getting a Haggen jersey in the offseason but never did.
So for the first kickoff yesterday he comes right to the middle of the endzone, about 20 feet from our seat. We’re pointing at him screaming, he’s pointing at us. I started waving him over but he turned and went back to the field.
The next kickoff, he’s right at the end of the endzone, 15 feet away, He’s got the whole corner in a frenzy and I start waving him over. Suddenly he takes off for the wall and jumps right up right where I’m sitting. He jawed me with his Shoulder pad but we went nuts. He let out a scream and jumped back on the field for the kick.
Then the Jets took the kickoff back to the 40-yard line!

I watched that the whole time. I saw him getting the endzone pumped up and saw him jump into the stands. That was pretty cool. Stamer was trying to pump up the crowd too.

madness
10-17-2005, 12:21 PM
so that was your fault!! :mad:

Haggen was probably too winded to make that tackle! :mad:

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2005, 02:48 PM
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=33175&hl=&view=findpost&p=478267

BAM
10-17-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=33175&hl=&view=findpost&p=478267

What a frikkin' sissy.

B000
H000