X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Congrats!!

Just wanted to stop in and say great game, you guys deserve that win, good luck the rest of the way!!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Congrats!!

Do us a favor... beat the Pats and sweep the fins. Good luck to you as well
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      Do us a favor... beat the Pats and sweep the fins. Good luck to you as well
      The way my team is playing right now, we would get beat by the Texans, but i think that we can scrape up a few more wins. Especially against the fins!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
        The way my team is playing right now, we would get beat by the Texans, but i think that we can scrape up a few more wins. Especially against the fins!
        You are not that bad, new quaterback in there (even he, and at his age is a new in there or any system, but experience will take him there) and an overconfident defense, were too much. Also WM was really inspired.

You will be able to beat the Fackts and sthinks, do not worry about it!!

Thank you, and good luck.
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
          I think there are several college teams that could beat the Texans. Give your team a bit more credit than that.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
            I think there are several college teams that could beat the Texans. Give your team a bit more credit than that.
            LOL!!! I needed that! Thanks!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Thanks. The Jets will bounce back. I expect them to finish in the middle of the standings this year. Buffalo will have to improve if we want them to finish much better than that.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X