Randy Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Randy Moss

A lot of people around here say they'd rather face teams at full strength. I say, f-that. I hope to hell Randy Moss does not play. Screw full strength, we need a victory to stay undefeated in the conference and in first place.

A Bills victory guarantees a huge fist-place showdown against NE. In a perfect world, Buffalo would be one and a half games up on NE two weeks from today.
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: Randy Moss

I'm one of those people for many reasons.

I reason, without Randy Moss, anything but a loss will be totally unacceptable and laughable. That adds pressure to our team, players will try to do too much on their own and their players will play extra hard knowing their best player is out. Alot of upsets happen when theres injuries....
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I say F-that too. Why anyone would want Randy Moss to play against them, with even a slight chance out there that he could not play, is beyond me.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BAM
        I say F-that too. Why anyone would want Randy Moss to play against them, with even a slight chance out there that he could not play, is beyond me.

Because i'm not a *****, i trust Clements to take him and i believe in my team to beat someone with or without their star player.

Like i said in another thread, i could careless if he plays, if he doesn't, then awsome, cuz oviously it helps us, but i am not gonna be praying for him not to play because him not playing is not the only way to win the game. That is my point....
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

I'm thinking of mailing Collins a bottle of scotch to help him off the wagon.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Me neither. I think we'll beat them either way, but to have Moss sitting would make it that much easier.

Real smart. Let's hope the best WR in the league plays against us.

Comment

• footballhottie
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by paulB
              A lot of people around here say they'd rather face teams at full strength. I say, f-that. I hope to hell Randy Moss does not play. Screw full strength, we need a victory to stay undefeated in the conference and in first place.

A Bills victory guarantees a huge fist-place showdown against NE. In a perfect world, Buffalo would be one and a half games up on NE two weeks from today.
              Hey i'm with u on that one...

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

Working...
              X