Anybody notice that we'd have 3 DEs in on 3rd down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pintonick96
    You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
    • Aug 2005

Anybody notice that we'd have 3 DEs in on 3rd down?

Me and Brandon kept noticing that one 3rd downs that Kelsay would slide down to DT and the Bills would have Schobel and Denney at DE. I liked the move, seeing how Denney got 2 sacks yesterday.

Discuss.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anybody notice that we'd have 3 DEs in on 3rd down?

Nothing that new...they used to slide Hansen inside to help form a 4-man front with BRUCE, Washington, and someone like Jeffcoat or Wiley taking over at LE
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Im still worried about our DE's. Denney had a good game yesterday but as a whole unit they are not getting enough pressure on the QB, that may be some bc of the loss of Pat, but personally Id like to see us pickup a pure pass rushing DE.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        Im still worried about our DE's. Denney had a good game yesterday but as a whole unit they are not getting enough pressure on the QB, that may be some bc of the loss of Pat, but personally Id like to see us pickup a pure pass rushing DE.
        Schobel is a "pure pass rushing" DE. And he's way too inconsistent, and gets eaten up in the run game.

We need some DEs that can stop the run. Our secondary can make up for our blitz packages.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
          Schobel is a "pure pass rushing" DE. And he's way too inconsistent, and gets eaten up in the run game.

We need some DEs that can stop the run. Our secondary can make up for our blitz packages.

There is no way on this earth I would consider Schobel to be a pure pass rushing DE. I was thinking more along the lines of a Freeney or Peppers type player.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X