PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss status.......

Billzz
10-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Hurt ribs and groin may not play on Sunday. I just felt a little better about the game. Not that I don't have faith in our corners and the fact Collins will force balls to him but the guy just scares me, period.

Anyway good news I suppose unless they decide to run the ball down our throat like everyone else this year so it could make for a long day.

justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 03:28 PM
I suppose unless they decide to run the ball down our throat like everyone else this year so it could make for a long day.their HC is Norv Turner. The guy who kept running RW into retiring to smoke weed in the Himalayas.

Billzz
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM
their HC is Norv Turner. The guy who kept running RW into retiring to smoke weed in the Himalayas.

Sigh, you had to bring that up didn't ya. How many yards did Ricky have that game like 250 and they still lost to us.

Jersey1031
10-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Well will Lamont kill us on the ground?

Iehoshua
10-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Well will Lamont kill us on the ground?
If Lamont f'n Jordan kills us on the ground then we don't deserve to win...

justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Sigh, you had to bring that up didn't ya. How many yards did Ricky have that game like 250 and they still lost to us.we had a better running D then. My point is, they are going to run the ball even if Moss was w/ them, now that's he''s gone all the more they will for sure.

BAM
10-17-2005, 03:58 PM
There are actually a few people here hoping that Moss plays!

Mitchy moo
10-17-2005, 04:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2194272

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Randy Moss (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4262)' status for this week was undetermined Monday after sustaining bruised ribs, a strained groin and a bruised pelvic area in a hard fall while trying to make a leaping catch.
The Oakland Raiders (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=oak)' most dangerous threat was in for only one play after the injury and missed the final three quarters of a 27-14 loss to the San Diego Chargers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=sdg) on Sunday.
"He's very sore today," coach Norv Turner said Monday. "It will be later in the week when we'll see how quickly the soreness leaves."

Turner said he would know more about Moss' status after Wednesday's practice when the team will decide how to list him in this week's injury report for the game against Buffalo.
Turner wouldn't speculate whether Moss would be able to play a game he described as a "must-win" contest for the Raiders (1-4).

Mahdi
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
There are actually a few people here hoping that Moss plays!
Having Moss in the line-up would in no way be good for us. His presence alone gives the raiders a better run game. You can't play one safety deep on randy.

BAM
10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
No doubt. We're a bunch of pu$$ies though for not wanting him in... according to one of the said persons. The name escapes me right now.

Kerr
10-17-2005, 07:57 PM
If it's a must win game like turner says, then there's a good chance Moss will play.

JefftheBillsfan
10-17-2005, 11:21 PM
i would love to see moss vs clements.

Mahdi
10-17-2005, 11:29 PM
No doubt. We're a bunch of pu$$ies though for not wanting him in... according to one of the said persons. The name escapes me right now.
I'm not saying I don't want Moss to play. I'm saying its not a GOOD thing though. I would also like to see if Clements can hold Moss.

G. Host
10-17-2005, 11:52 PM
I think Randy Moss is beatable if you are willing to liberally chuck him and take occasional penality for late hits making him hesitate. We need Milloy and Vincent to put in tape of Sgt Shultz when he made WRs pay for crossing the safety!

BAM
10-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Moss is questionable for this week.
Not a torn groin.

fabolouspaul
10-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Moss is questionable for this week.
Not a torn groin.

Moulds had a groin injury a couple seasons ago. He wasnt the same the rest of the year. If Moss does play, i doubt he'd make a major impact.

BAM
10-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Yah they're saying on TSN.com that it's definitely something to do with his groin, but according to tests he didn't tear it I guess. What else could you do to it?

Billzz
10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Yah they're saying on TSN.com that it's definitely something to do with his groin, but according to tests he didn't tear it I guess. What else could you do to it?

Well he has a bruised pelvis so maybe he got his nuts smashed?:teary:

BAM
10-18-2005, 02:25 PM
OUCH.

Yup they're saying now.. bruised pelvis, bruised ribs, groin sprain.

Questionable.