PDA

View Full Version : Moulds

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 12:49 PM
After his last 2 games, anyone still think he's done? I don't.

I can't wait for Parrish to get to 100% .

If Everrett is as good as advertised as far as providing a deep threat at TE, Teams are gonna have to choose their poison.

BAM
10-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I didn't think he was done. He just needs someone to actually throw it to him and he'll be fine.

LtBillsFan66
10-18-2005, 12:52 PM
My bad E-Mo. We's still boyz, right?

fabolouspaul
10-18-2005, 12:55 PM
I didn't think he was done. He just needs someone to actually throw it to him and he'll be fine.

Exactly!! I don't understand how so many people were down on him when he coudln't even get a ball throw his way earlier this year! Ya, he was bitter about it, but how can you fault someone who wants to help out the team any way he can? He's a leader.

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 01:01 PM
I didn't think he was done. He just needs someone to actually throw it to him and he'll be fine.Some people here were.

I agree. He's still the best wr on the team. I don't know how some people think that Evans can handle being our no. 1 next year . I too thought that Reed was ready to be our no. 2 when Price left.

Moulds can still hurt you. His nos. are not that impressive because teams have been caught w/ penalties trying to defend him.

OpIv37
10-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Moulds may have a little gas in the tank, but he's definitely not the player he was before his injury two years ago. As long has he's still making plays, he's still useful even if he's not dominant. Right now, he's still good enough to draw attention away from Parrish and Evans, which is exactly what we need.

But I still think he's gone after this season because of the cap situation.

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 01:05 PM
But I still think he's gone after this season because of the cap situation.I hope not, but knowing TD , he may pull a Ruben Brown and get rid of Moulds for being vocal.

TacklingDummy
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
After his last 2 games, anyone still think he's done? I don't.

jp-era does. :bighug:

Mr. Cynical
10-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Moulds may have a little gas in the tank, but he's definitely not the player he was before his injury two years ago. As long has he's still making plays, he's still useful even if he's not dominant. Right now, he's still good enough to draw attention away from Parrish and Evans, which is exactly what we need.

But I still think he's gone after this season because of the cap situation.

Agreed. :up:

Devin
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
I sure hope not, Moulds has long been my favorite Bill (for the past 5-10 seasons anyway) And while it doesnt look good cap wise, E-Mo is still a top notch WR. Any team that underestimates him will get burned.

BAM
10-18-2005, 03:14 PM
He'll be here next season, IMO.

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 03:47 PM
He'll be here next season, IMO.He loves Sundowners too much.

Jimbuktu
10-18-2005, 03:51 PM
He loves Sundowners too much.

hahahah, really? if so, who doesn't?