Shelton
Willis
Lindell??????

juice
10-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Bledsoe & Vick from the NFC?

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Bledsoe & Vick from the NFC?Did you vote for Ruben yet?

OpIv37
10-18-2005, 03:52 PM
As far as Bills: Willis, Clements, McGee. No one else really deserves it. Sam played well the last two games but sucked for the first 4. Fletcher has been consistent but not dominant. Lindell has certainly contributed but he did miss at least one and his kickoffs are improving but still inconsistent- he's not Pro Bowl material (yet). Moorman had a couple of bad games although it would be nice to see him get in since he got robbed the last two years.

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 03:54 PM
As far as Bills: Willis, Clements, McGee. No one else really deserves it. Sam played well the last two games but sucked for the first 4. Fletcher has been consistent but not dominant. Lindell has certainly contributed but he did miss at least one and his kickoffs are improving but still inconsistent- he's not Pro Bowl material (yet). Moorman had a couple of bad games although it would be nice to see him get in since he got robbed the last two years.
shutup wys.....

:snicker:

X-Era
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Sam Adams
Clements
McGee
Fletcher
Moorman
Shelton
Willis
Lindell??????

My picks are based on what have you done for me lately (this year), it almost NEVER is picked that way, but heres my take:

Willis
McGee (ST)
Lindell

Adams, Clements, Moorman, and Fletcher havent really distinguished themselves this year to me and us fans. Not to say they arent good, they just havent havd notable years for themselves. Clements looks like he normally does or a bit worse, Adams misses Williams and is a bit off, and Moorman hasnt had the big plays he has in the past.

juice
10-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Did you vote for Ruben yet?Nah, I'm a Homer Justa.. Beenie Anderson got my vote, he finally opened a Hole for Willis against the Jets.

I used to think it was a mistake that the Bills got rid of their Line leader and 8X Pro Bowler with Bledsoe at QB.. But now I think you may have been right Justa- with the way Bledsoe & Brown have performed this year neither should still be in this League.

Besides with all of the All Pro lineman the Bills have had since RB left who needed him? We are stacked at every position and we have the best line in the League.. and Bledsoe and Brown were the reason we lost over the last 3 yrs.

You were right Justa.. Your a F**king Genius. :funny:

justasportsfan
10-18-2005, 04:23 PM
You were right Justa.. Your a F**king Genius. :funny:"you're"

JefftheBillsfan
10-18-2005, 08:24 PM
vincent should get some consideration imo.

ShadowHawk7
10-18-2005, 08:54 PM
I think Vincent should make it too, he's got 3 picks, and has played well and our center-fielder. I think he, McGee (ST), Clements, and McGahee makes it, with Adams as a alt.

Demon
10-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Did you vote for Ruben yet?

I didn't think we had to vote for him, i thought he was automatic?

clumping platelets
10-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I voted for McGahee, Lindell, Moorman, Adams, McGee, and Clements. I would have voted for Spikes if he was playin'

LtFinFan66
10-19-2005, 01:40 AM
I voted for Willis and Clements. Had to vote for Zack Thomas...he is having a great year! JT as well even though he is not tearing it up

BAM
10-19-2005, 07:33 AM
I voted for every Buffalo Bill listed. That's just how I roll. :jj:

G. Host
10-19-2005, 08:40 AM
I personally think it is silly to vote for pro bowl ballots after 6 (for some teams 5) weeks. Why does the NFL need so much lead time?

BAM
10-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Imagine that.

Iehoshua
10-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Imagine that.
:rofl:

mysticsoto
10-19-2005, 11:40 AM
My picks are based on what have you done for me lately (this year), it almost NEVER is picked that way, but heres my take:

Willis
McGee (ST)
Lindell

Adams, Clements, Moorman, and Fletcher havent really distinguished themselves this year to me and us fans. Not to say they arent good, they just havent havd notable years for themselves. Clements looks like he normally does or a bit worse, Adams misses Williams and is a bit off, and Moorman hasnt had the big plays he has in the past.

How can you not vote for Sam Adams? He's been double teamed almost every game!

Clements has shut down most of the receivers he's covered.

Moorman is still booming them.

There are probably better ILBs than Fletcher, so I'll concede that one.