PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphin fans cleared out of here quickly

BillsFever21
10-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Two weeks ago they were on their way to the Super Bowl. :roflmao:

feelthepain
10-18-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm not posting anymore or less then I was two weeks ago.

ublinkwescore
10-18-2005, 07:26 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Philosophical Troll made a return to the boards.

FlyingDutchman
10-18-2005, 08:00 PM
The Dolphins must be doing SOMETHING right.....after all, they didn't have to bench their starting QB one month into the season.

Yeah...your quarterback got benched before the season even started and now he's not even on your team anymore, He was definately worth a second round pick..:lmao: ....idiots.....:funny:

MOULDSROCKS
10-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah...your quarterback got benched before the season even started and now he's not even on your team anymore, He was definately worth a second round pick..:lmao: ....idiots.....:funny:

and what did our outstanding bills give up for JP? 1st rounder right?

SquishDaFish
10-18-2005, 08:22 PM
But JP is still on the team and will be starting in future. Big difference.

guy
10-18-2005, 08:29 PM
you cant judge any player after 4 games, if you know anything about any sport or life in general..

slakjaw157
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
I got negged a few weeks back by some dolphins troll when I rightfully predicted we would beat them and they would return to there losing ways. Oh how true it is!
I am not saying we are primed for the Super Bowl, but we are a hell of alot closer than dolphins will be this year.

mysticsoto
10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm not posting anymore or less then I was two weeks ago.

Actually, you were posting quite a bit more before. Remember? You even called me out personally to gloat. I did warn you that it might come back to bite you and it has!!! I thought about calling you out to gloat also, but felt that was kind of low and I didn't want to stoop to your level.

Besides, there's still over half the season to go and anything can happen. But I am enjoying us being tied for 1st place right now in the AFC East!!!

gggbills
10-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Do you honestly believe LOSSman will ever start another NFL game again? Did you not see the first month of this season?

Are you kidding me?? By those standards, Troy A., P. Manning, T. Bradshaw and Elway all should have been kicked out of the NFL based on thier first 4 games. I am not comparing JP to any of these QBs, but you cannot in your right mind determine whether a young QB is gonig to make it in the NFL after 4 games.

HAMMER
10-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Are you kidding me?? By those standards, Troy A., P. Manning, T. Bradshaw and Elway all should have been kicked out of the NFL based on thier first 4 games. I am not comparing JP to any of these QBs, but you cannot in your right mind determine whether a young QB is gonig to make it in the NFL after 4 games.

He is just trying to ruffle our feathers, he knows what he speaks is not the truth. Just ignore the Troll Boy.

LtFinFan66
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
I am here every day...just look around before clumping us all together!

Static
10-18-2005, 11:32 PM
I am here every day...just look around before clumping us all together!

Me too :wave:

Mr. Cynical
10-19-2005, 12:15 AM
There's nothing a fins fan can say to upset me. Seriously. You can't get pissed off at a pathetic team. You just feel pity.

:spit:

slakjaw157
10-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Do you honestly believe LOSSman will ever start another NFL game again? Did you not see the first month of this season?
Seriously dude, you really have to post about something other than JP. I for one am getting tired of reading your BS posts in just about every forum. Create your own and bash JP all you want. In the mean time, do us all a favor and stop litering the message boards with your garbage!

kgun12
10-19-2005, 02:07 AM

I don't post here much, and it's because of post and posters like this! I will give you credit for one thing your are pathetic.

All I know is if the Bills would have used the McGahee 30 carry game plan with JP, he still might be starting. Holcomb is not the long term answer, he has a week arm and doesn't make good decisions. It's a good thing that our D has come to play the last 2 games, cause if they didn't Kelly's 2 interceptions would have made us 2-4 instead of 3-3. We will have a tough game against Oakland, but I think with 2 weeks for N.E. to get ready for us, and looking at film, Holcomb will be exposed for what he is, and that's average at best.

justasportsfan
10-19-2005, 06:26 AM
Give it up. Drew is NEVER coming back. There's a reason why Brady gets all the commercials or product endorsments and the only one Drew got is the one where he get's intercepted by a stalking ,freaky, buger king guy who wears schoolgirl shoes.

don137
10-19-2005, 07:32 AM
I think the fin fans are still around they just don't run as much smack. They realize they are pretenders. Many of them were fooled that two wins in the heat of September at home makes them the powerhouse of the AFC East. They have shown there true colors now. Heck, they got crushed by a team with a back up QB and back up RB.
I am not saying the Bills are in great shape either at 3-3.

Jan Reimers
10-19-2005, 07:52 AM
I don't post here much, and it's because of post and posters like this! I will give you credit for one thing your are pathetic.
All I know is if the Bills would have used the McGahee 30 carry game plan with JP, he still might be starting. Holcomb is not the long term answer, he has a week arm and doesn't make good decisions. It's a good thing that our D has come to play the last 2 games, cause if they didn't Kelly's 2 interceptions would have made us 2-4 instead of 3-3. We will have a tough game against Oakland, but I think with 2 weeks for N.E. to get ready for us, and looking at film, Holcomb will be exposed for what he is, and that's average at best.
Great post. While I'm fine with Holcomb at the moment, he is certainly not the long term answer. We have run the ball better and have improved our D the last two games, which have contributed mightily to Holcomb's success.

No one should write off JP after 4 starts, especially when the D played so poorly in a couple of them, we didn't run effectively in at least one, and the O line was pathetic most of the time. Holcomb is getting a lot more help than JP got in his starts.

JP is still the QB of the future, and there is no reason that he won't be a very good one.

FlyingDutchman
10-19-2005, 10:47 AM

Dude...you can't compare Miami giving up a second round pick for a career 3rd stringer and us giving up a 1st for a young quarterback who still has his whole future ahead of him....

NJFINSFAN1
10-19-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm still here!:wave:

Cntrygal
10-19-2005, 12:17 PM
We should have two categories for fin fans I think......

The regular fans could be the "fin fans" and all others could be "fin trolls".

dplus47
10-19-2005, 04:08 PM
We should have two categories for fin fans I think......

The regular fans could be the "fin fans" and all others could be "fin trolls".

thank you for making a distinction. many others around here don't. i never came on here predicting anything or talking smack about anything. i find it interesting to be lumped in with all the smack talkers, and i also find it interesting that fans can somehow be idiots for bad trades in the team's recent past.

Cntrygal
10-19-2005, 04:35 PM
thank you for making a distinction. many others around here don't. i never came on here predicting anything or talking smack about anything. i find it interesting to be lumped in with all the smack talkers, and i also find it interesting that fans can somehow be idiots for bad trades in the team's recent past.

Welcome to the zone and actually.... when the "finfans" are being trashed - it's the trolls that ARE being refered too. We have no problems with the geniune fans that show up that don't cause any trouble. Unfortunately, the trolls give the rest of the newbies (opposing fans) a bad name until you prove that you shouldn't be lumped in with them. ;)

After all we do have valued members from the rest of the AFCE and we treat them like "family". :snicker:

DynaPaul
10-19-2005, 04:39 PM
I think they left because ever since Feely got traded they've had no hope...

dplus47
10-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the zone and actually.... when the "finfans" are being trashed - it's the trolls that ARE being refered too. We have no problems with the geniune fans that show up that don't cause any trouble. Unfortunately, the trolls give the rest of the newbies (opposing fans) a bad name until you prove that you shouldn't be lumped in with them. ;)

After all we do have valued members from the rest of the AFCE and we treat them like "family". :snicker:

thank you. i'm trying to prove that, slowly...

dplus47
10-19-2005, 05:58 PM
I think they left because ever since Feely got traded they've had no hope...

LOL. i think we'll manage without feeley. it'll be rough, but we'll manage...

LtFinFan66
10-19-2005, 06:24 PM

After all we do have valued members from the rest of the AFCE and we treat them like "family". :snicker::bighug:

feelthepain
10-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Really, I come here and 90% of the time I am defending my team against ridiculous posts by Bill fans trashing the fins. I guess because this is a Bills site it's OK to make ridiculous idiotic remarks and when other teams fans try to defend their teams they are trashed here. I am from finheaven and I don't trash the Bills there, I just express an opinion on the subject at hand. I don't just trash talk there but trash talking other teams is the norm here. Then you exclude yourselef and Bill fans from any disrespect and place it all on the visitors.....give me a break.

Look how many neg rep points I have and all of it is from defending the fins from ridiculos posts by Bill fans, also look under my user name, the mods are the only ones who can change peoples personal settings. Real childish stuff here, you won't see that kind of crap on other respectable sites. But you try to make it sound as if the visitors are the ones talking trash. Go back over my posts and see how many I started by talking trash, you will not find one single thread where I start off talking trash, but I will end up talking trash from all the ridiculous crap the Bill fans spew.

So gives us a break with your high and mighty attitude, Bill fans need to be the ones to learn how to be respectful. I am entitled to my opinion and you don't have to like it or agree with it, but to insult other teams fans just because this is a Bills site no excuse. I'll bet a million bucs (figuratively speaking Justa) I will have some wonderful Bill fan respond to this thread with hate.

mysticsoto
10-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Really, I come here and 90% of the time I am defending my team against ridiculous posts by Bill fans trashing the fins. I guess because this is a Bills site it's OK to make ridiculous idiotic remarks and when other teams fans try to defend their teams they are trashed here. I am from finheaven and I don't trash the Bills there, I just express an opinion on the subject at hand. I don't just trash talk there but trash talking other teams is the norm here. Then you exclude yourselef and Bill fans from any disrespect and place it all on the visitors.....give me a break.

Look how many neg rep points I have and all of it is from defending the fins from ridiculos posts by Bill fans, also look under my user name, the mods are the only ones who can change peoples personal settings. Real childish stuff here, you won't see that kind of crap on other respectable sites. But you try to make it sound as if the visitors are the ones talking trash. Go back over my posts and see how many I started by talking trash, you will not find one single thread where I start off talking trash, but I will end up talking trash from all the ridiculous crap the Bill fans spew.

So gives us a break with your high and mighty attitude, Bill fans need to be the ones to learn how to be respectful. I am entitled to my opinion and you don't have to like it or agree with it, but to insult other teams fans just because this is a Bills site no excuse. I'll bet a million bucs (figuratively speaking Justa) I will have some wonderful Bill fan respond to this thread with hate.

You don't talk trash? C'mon now, FTP, let's have a little honesty...

And let me ask you, how come LtFinFan and other fin fans here aren't all in negative w/rep points? Could it be b'cse they talk football and don't generally talk trash?

All summer long you constantly spouted about how Feeley was going to be so great and that he would definitely be better than Losman. Well, Losman may be currently benched, but atleast he has an excuse - he's essentially a rookie and still has some learning to do. But he's #2 and has years and years ahead of him. Feeley was so bad, he dropped to #3 and then was traded away AND the fins had to pay an extra 6th rd to the Chargers to pick up their 3rd string. That's how low Feeley's value was! Oh, and we shouldn't forget, this is the 6th or 7th year for Feeley. This means, he will probably become a journeyman at best, or slowly disappear from the NFL picture entirely.

So what I'm getting at is that you claim that you have to defend your team - and maybe you do to some extent, but you also are an extreme homer who can't talk objectively about his own team...or the Bills for that matter.

Don't pretend like you're just a poor victim here. You are far from it and have contributed to your own low status on this board. Other fin fans don't share your status, so don't use your team as an excuse!

HHURRICANE
10-19-2005, 08:38 PM

Give me a break. Chris Simms, Eli Manning, Drew Brees. They all have to start sometime. This kid has not had much of a chance so far.

FlyingDutchman
10-19-2005, 10:18 PM

That "idiot" comment I made was not aimed at Dolphin fans:bighug:

jmb1099
10-19-2005, 10:40 PM

I love you...like a toothache

feelthepain
10-19-2005, 11:00 PM
I love you...like a toothache

And I you, like the clap!!

jmb1099
10-19-2005, 11:05 PM
And I you, like the clap!!
I can relate how I feel about you with the sensation casued by a tooth ache because I've had one...are you using the same methodology?

AndreReed83
10-19-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't even have to read very far into that ridiculously long post by FTP to start laughing my ass off. Defend your team 90% of the time? Dude, it's a Buffalo Bills board, we aren't going to praise the Dolphins with thread upon thread. That certainly doesn't happen for the Bills at Fin Heaven. But we do respect the Fins (if they deserve it) and we respect their fans who come here to talk serious football and not shove made up crap down our faces. Plus, if you do defend your team (which is great!), why are you complaining about it. It's honorable. Get over it.

feelthepain
10-19-2005, 11:40 PM
mysticsoto wrote:

You don't talk trash? C'mon now, FTP, let's have a little honesty...

Yes I talk trash I said that, but I don't start the trash talking. There is a big difference. I can be resaonable if there is a reasoble point being argued. But the lack of respect here from 90% of the fans then you do the math.

And let me ask you, how come LtFinFan and other fin fans here aren't all in negative w/rep points? Could it be b'cse they talk football and don't generally talk trash?

I'm not sure about that poster, but I'll bet there is an unusaul amout of butt kissing in the posts from that poster. I have noticed , unless a poster is a Bill fan here they get zero respect...unless they are kissing some serious @$$. Bill fans here can't be mature and just talk football and they definetly can't handle others that think the Bills aren't the best at everything. I have not found one single Bill fan here that can be reasonable about the Bills.

Case and point, the fins have one bad season in 16 years and we stink over one bad season, yet the Bills haven't made the playoffs or been a threat to win the division in some 6 years, but they are ten times better then the fins. This thinking is not only stupid, but unrealistic and the typical ridiculous posting I'm talking about. One avg. season in six years and you think it gives you the right to talk smack, get over yourselves.

Oh BTW, you only have one example of a fin fan that doesn't have neg rep points I think that speaks volumes about the rep system It's basicly here to blow air up your skirts when in fact it's just a homer system.

All summer long you constantly spouted about how Feeley was going to be so great and that he would definitely be better than Losman. Well, Losman may be currently benched, but atleast he has an excuse - he's essentially a rookie and still has some learning to do. But he's #2 and has years and years ahead of him. Feeley was so bad, he dropped to #3 and then was traded away AND the fins had to pay an extra 6th rd to the Chargers to pick up their 3rd string. That's how low Feeley's value was! Oh, and we shouldn't forget, this is the 6th or 7th year for Feeley. This means, he will probably become a journeyman at best, or slowly disappear from the NFL picture entirely.

OK fair enough, however JP was a first rd pick that put up worse numbers as a starter then Ryan Leaf, did JP even reach one game with more then a 100 yrds passing?? I may have been wrong about AJ, but you Bill fans are the ones talking the trash. I wasn't the one saying Bills didn't have anything at the QB position but 2nd string QB's that was the Bill fans talking about the fins. You seem to be in the same position with JP I was with AJ, at least AJ played well as a rookie winning 5 0ut of six games as a starter JP has yet to win a game at the pro level and it's never good to pull the #1 draft choice. Fact is you have no choice but to hope it's just inexperience when infact it's more like fear of seeing your hopes pass for less then a 100 yrds a game, and oh yeah what was JP's QB rating over those games?? I'll bet it was less then AJ's last year.

So what I'm getting at is that you claim that you have to defend your team - and maybe you do to some extent, but you also are an extreme homer who can't talk objectively about his own team...or the Bills for that matter.

Some extent, SOME EXTENT!!!!! All I do is defend my team here, I don't come here and talk smack I just don't let the fans here talk trash about my team because they are miserable about their own team and take it out on other teams. Like I said before find one post where I'm talking trash that wasn't started by a Bill fan....I DARE YOU!!! YOU WON'T FIND IT,PERIOD.

Don't pretend like you're just a poor victim here. You are far from it and have contributed to your own low status on this board. Other fin fans don't share your status, so don't use your team as an excuse!

You're right, If defending ones team is going to result in loss of rep points so be it. See thats the problem with this site, you don't want other fans to talk football here unless every word is about how great the Bills are. Case in point, if I come here and readf a thread about how great the Bills D is and it's all from a Bill fan and the thread is totaly lacking in respect to any other D in the division and I offer up my opinion that may contradict " a Bills fans opinion" then I get trashed and lose rep points because every ridiculous Bill fan will neg you. Now how is it I'm just posting my opinion and not talking trash in the process yet I get neged three or four times?? Your therory is great, if your a Bill fan only otherwise you get no respect. But you wouldn't understand because you can visit other sites and post your opinion without some stupid fan neging you over an opinion. Your system is very homer friendly. Not exactly reasonable, is it?? But you won't talk about that you would rather ignore the obvious because it's eaiser wouldn't you??

jmb1099
10-19-2005, 11:43 PM
FTP
Jp did win his first NFL start... oh whats the use

Lexwhat
10-20-2005, 02:16 AM
FTP
Jp did win his first NFL start... oh whats the use

hahahhahahha. Thats funny, and true.

SABURZFAN
10-20-2005, 02:18 AM

hey Mouldy,don't forget the 2nd and 5th rounders too.

LtFinFan66
10-20-2005, 04:17 AM
mysticsoto wrote:

Yes I talk trash I said that, but I don't start the trash talking. There is a big difference. I can be resaonable if there is a reasoble point being argued. But the lack of respect here from 90% of the fans then you do the math.

I'm not sure about that poster, but I'll bet there is an unusaul amout of butt kissing in the posts from that poster. I have noticed , unless a poster is a Bill fan here they get zero respect...unless they are kissing some serious @$$. Bill fans here can't be mature and just talk football and they definetly can't handle others that think the Bills aren't the best at everything. I have not found one single Bill fan here that can be reasonable about the Bills.

Case and point, the fins have one bad season in 16 years and we stink over one bad season, yet the Bills haven't made the playoffs or been a threat to win the division in some 6 years, but they are ten times better then the fins. This thinking is not only stupid, but unrealistic and the typical ridiculous posting I'm talking about. One avg. season in six years and you think it gives you the right to talk smack, get over yourselves.

Oh BTW, you only have one example of a fin fan that doesn't have neg rep points I think that speaks volumes about the rep system It's basicly here to blow air up your skirts when in fact it's just a homer system.

OK fair enough, however JP was a first rd pick that put up worse numbers as a starter then Ryan Leaf, did JP even reach one game with more then a 100 yrds passing?? I may have been wrong about AJ, but you Bill fans are the ones talking the trash. I wasn't the one saying Bills didn't have anything at the QB position but 2nd string QB's that was the Bill fans talking about the fins. You seem to be in the same position with JP I was with AJ, at least AJ played well as a rookie winning 5 0ut of six games as a starter JP has yet to win a game at the pro level and it's never good to pull the #1 draft choice. Fact is you have no choice but to hope it's just inexperience when infact it's more like fear of seeing your hopes pass for less then a 100 yrds a game, and oh yeah what was JP's QB rating over those games?? I'll bet it was less then AJ's last year.

Some extent, SOME EXTENT!!!!! All I do is defend my team here, I don't come here and talk smack I just don't let the fans here talk trash about my team because they are miserable about their own team and take it out on other teams. Like I said before find one post where I'm talking trash that wasn't started by a Bill fan....I DARE YOU!!! YOU WON'T FIND IT,PERIOD.

You're right, If defending ones team is going to result in loss of rep points so be it. See thats the problem with this site, you don't want other fans to talk football here unless every word is about how great the Bills are. Case in point, if I come here and readf a thread about how great the Bills D is and it's all from a Bill fan and the thread is totaly lacking in respect to any other D in the division and I offer up my opinion that may contradict " a Bills fans opinion" then I get trashed and lose rep points because every ridiculous Bill fan will neg you. Now how is it I'm just posting my opinion and not talking trash in the process yet I get neged three or four times?? Your therory is great, if your a Bill fan only otherwise you get no respect. But you wouldn't understand because you can visit other sites and post your opinion without some stupid fan neging you over an opinion. Your system is very homer friendly. Not exactly reasonable, is it?? But you won't talk about that you would rather ignore the obvious because it's eaiser wouldn't you??Don't come in here and call me an ass-kisser FTP. You don't know me. I am too old for those games. I just talk life and football and not smack. Doesn't make me an ass-kisser. Clump is well respected at FH and does our salary cap and even donates. Does that make him less of a Bills Fan? I think not. So don't bad mouth other Fin Fans to explain yourself! I have been a Fin Fan for 35 years and will be buried in my Marino jersey! I have over 4,600 post at FH as LtDan. Enough said!

SABURZFAN
10-20-2005, 06:42 AM
the mods are the only ones who can change peoples personal settings. Real childish stuff here, you won't see that kind of crap on other respectable sites.

So gives us a break with your high and mighty attitude, Bill fans need to be the ones to learn how to be respectful.

:roflmao:

you're right.Finheaven is not a respectable site then.i had my signature saying,"Finheaven is a rusted tunafish can that i urinate in."after stirring the $h1t in his head for an idea,a certain Mod(i won't mention the jackoff's name) decides that he'll tap into my personal settings and set my signature to something else.

so give us a break with YOUR high and mighty attitude.that dump that you visit on a regular basis isn't any better.

SABURZFAN
10-20-2005, 06:46 AM
Don't come in here and call me an ass-kisser FTP. You don't know me. I am too old for those games. I just talk life and football and not smack. Doesn't make me an ass-kisser. Clump is well respected at FH and does our salary cap and even donates. Does that make him less of a Bills Fan? I think not. So don't bad mouth other Fin Fans to explain yourself! I have been a Fin Fan for 35 years and will be buried in my Marino jersey! I have over 4,600 post at FH as LtDan. Enough said!

you don't have to explain yourself,Lt.you and i are complete opposite posters and i have more respect for you than any other FISH fan that comes through here.now pucker up. :moon: :snicker:

mysticsoto
10-20-2005, 08:21 AM
you don't have to explain yourself,Lt.you and i are complete opposite posters and i have more respect for you than any other FISH fan that comes through here.now pucker up. :moon: :snicker:

:laughing:

Good one. I guess Ltfinfan summed it up pretty well. There's really not much else to say...

Gunzlingr
10-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Look how many neg rep points I have and all of it is from defending the fins from ridiculos posts by Bill fans, also look under my user name, the mods are the only ones who can change peoples personal settings. Real childish stuff here, you won't see that kind of crap on other respectable sites.

You know you wouldn't look like such a dumbass if you paid a little attention. Anyone with enough zonebucks can change someone's title. No mod would even bother with changing the settings of a whiny phishphan, we leave that up to the posters.

We have fans here from several teams that aren't negged into the red: Chambers84, LtFinFan, Rams Fan, NE39 and they are respected posters that are treated accordingly.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 08:41 AM

So gives us a break with your high and mighty attitude, Bill fans need to be the ones to learn how to be respectful. I am entitled to my opinion and you don't have to like it or agree with it, but to insult other teams fans just because this is a Bills site no excuse. I'll bet a million bucs (figuratively speaking Justa) I will have some wonderful Bill fan respond to this thread with hate.Lies, all lies.

Samphin comes hereand defends his fins and yet he's respected around here.

You still love playing the victim, eh? Too bad no one ever comes to your rescue. Not even your beloved Feeley who you keep trying to tell us played so well in Philly. Where is he now huh?

Stop acting high and mighty Clump is more respected than you are in FH :snicker:

NJFINSFAN1
10-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Don't come in here and call me an ass-kisser FTP. You don't know me. I am too old for those games. I just talk life and football and not smack. Doesn't make me an ass-kisser. Clump is well respected at FH and does our salary cap and even donates. Does that make him less of a Bills Fan? I think not. So don't bad mouth other Fin Fans to explain yourself! I have been a Fin Fan for 35 years and will be buried in my Marino jersey! I have over 4,600 post at FH as LtDan. Enough said!

:beers:, well said!

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 09:43 AM
You know you wouldn't look like such a dumbass if you paid a little attention. Anyone with enough zonebucks can change someone's title. No mod would even bother with changing the settings of a whiny phishphan, we leave that up to the posters.

We have fans here from several teams that aren't negged into the red: Chambers84, LtFinFan, Rams Fan, NE39 and they are respected posters that are treated accordingly.

So now the mods can insult great site!!!

mysticsoto
10-20-2005, 09:53 AM
So now the mods can insult great site!!!

The truth hurts sometimes...

And as he said, your ignorance of how this site works is only surpassed by your ignorance of football knowledge. As he said, anyone can change another's title by using their zone bucks. That was one of the 1st things I read in the FAQ when I 1st joined this site.

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 09:53 AM

I'm sure your posts favor the Bills while taking away from the fins, call it what you want but the fans here only love themselves and will not respect anyone but Bill fans. If I come here and say the same things about the fins that they say about the Bills I'm called a homer. So I'll promise you you don't talk about the fins the way they talk about the Bills. There is no way on earth you can and not be neged. It's ok to be a Bills homer but don't think about being a fins homer. So by that I'm sure you're posting is what the Bill fans want to here because otherwise you would be neged everyday.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm sure your posts favor the Bills while taking away from the fins, call it what you want but the fans here only love themselves and will not respect anyone but Bill fans. If I come here and say the same things about the fins that they say about the Bills I'm called a homer. So I'll promise you you don't talk about the fins the way they talk about the Bills. There is no way on earth you can and not be neged. It's ok to be a Bills homer but don't think about being a fins homer. So by that I'm sure you're posting is what the Bill fans want to here because otherwisae you would be neged everyday. :wail:

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 09:57 AM
The truth hurts sometimes...

And as he said, your ignorance of how this site works is only surpassed by your ignorance of football knowledge. As he said, anyone can change another's title by using their zone bucks. That was one of the 1st things I read in the FAQ when I 1st joined this site.

How bout you porve my lack of football knowledge...If you're going to make that kind of statement please back it up.

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 10:00 AM
:wail:

Careful justa, your age is showing.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:01 AM
How bout you porve my lack of football knowledge...If you're going to make that kind of statement please back it up.:lolpoint:Aj Feeley.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Careful justa, your age is showing. you're the crybaby, not me.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
How bout you porve my lack of football knowledge...If you're going to make that kind of statement please back it up.
The coaching we now have are soem of the best in the league a top 5 D thats gotten better a running game that was worthless last year is now stacked. AJ is everybit a quality QB thats had success in this league. .Either the coaching staff that you praised a lot is stupid for letting AJ go and not agreeing w/ you (they even gave up a pick to get rid of him :snicker: ) or you were wrong about Aj. Which is it?

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
you're the crybaby, not me.

Oh I see, this is a Bills site only Bill fans opinions matter, and I'm the the one crying?? Everytime I say the fins are better the Bills, Bills fans neg and post all the hate. So If I think my team is better and express that opinion and get neged for it whos the one that can't handle it?? The Bill fans, here is where the Bill fans don't get it....IT'S AN OPINION, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT AND IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION.

You crybaby Bill fans are the ones that can't handle someone else believeing their team is better, because when someone besides a Bill fans posts their OPINION and it doesn't match your opinion you insult and neg.

feelthepain
10-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Either the coaching staff that you praised a lot is stupid for letting AJ go and not agreeing w/ you or you were wrong about Aj. Which is it?

Well a team that already has two quality QB's thinks AJ is worth taking otherwise they would not have taken AJ. It's all how you look at it.

And if you want to keep playing this game about football knowledge you aren't saying one word about all the hype that JP was going to be the man...he's on the bench and unless Kelly gets hurt I don't see JP making a return to the starting lineup, shall we continue???

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Well a team that already has two quality QB's thinks AJ is worth taking otherwise they would not have taken AJ. It's all how you look at it. to be a back up :lol:

And if you want to keep playing this game about football knowledge you aren't saying one word about all the hype that JP was going to be the man...he's on the bench and unless Kelly gets hurt I don't see JP making a return to the starting lineup, shall we continue??? It aint over yet. Time will tell how JP will pan out but we already know what AJ is, a 3rd string back up that the fins got rid off. :lol:

Your coaches gave an extra pick to get rid of AJ a qb that you bragged about when he played for the eagles , in favor of a player that played in the arena league, NFL europe ,etc. :funny: Your coaches obviously didn't agree w/ your football knowledge.

In your opinion, who's the idiot, your coaches or you ?

mysticsoto
10-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Oh I see, this is a Bills site only Bill fans opinions matter, and I'm the the one crying?? Everytime I say the fins are better the Bills, Bills fans neg and post all the hate. So If I think my team is better and express that opinion and get neged for it whos the one that can't handle it?? The Bill fans, here is where the Bill fans don't get it....IT'S AN OPINION, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT AND IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION.

You crybaby Bill fans are the ones that can't handle someone else believeing their team is better, because when someone besides a Bill fans posts their OPINION and it doesn't match your opinion you insult and neg.

You get negged b'cse you don't prove what you say and just open your mouth to talk trash. You kept saying that the Fins were better than us ALL SPRING AND SUMMER LONG!!! You kept saying that Feeley was going to win the #1 spot at QB and lead the team! And yet, when you're proven wrong, you just complain about being singled out and play the victim...

Justa asked you about Feeley? How come you didn't answer his post? Can't admit when you're wrong? Be a man and take it.

By the way, you also said your Oline was better than ours:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-hyde19oct19,0,7298566.column?coll=sfla-sports-front

He (General manager Rick Spielman) also used a No. 1 pick (and traded away a fourth-round pick in the process) to draft offensive tackle Vernon Carey that spring.

Has anyone seen Carey lately? Anyone at all? Because like Feeley, Carey made such an impression on his second Dolphins coaching staff that he's still being quarantined on the bench. He has been tried at guard, flip-flopped to either tackle and evidently found his spot by the water cooler.
But it's like everyone's worst expectations were matched. Feeley didn't pan out. No offensive lineman looks any better than a year ago. The guy Wannstedt said was their best lineman, John St. Clair, didn't make it through training camp.

I'll be the 1st to admit that our Oline wasn't playing great at first. They played well in the 1st game vs Houston, but then had some injuries and fell apart in a few games. But when they all play together, they do seem to play well together as they did against a great front 4 in the Jets Defense. So, yeah, I'd have to say our Oline (with all the starters) is better than yours right now.

That's 3 things already. Feeley, Oline and our team so far doing better than yours (Oh yeah, did I mention we beat you when you came over in the warm October weather?)

Name something you've been right about? That list is an order of magnitude shorter...

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Justa asked you about Feeley? How come you didn't answer his post? Can't admit when you're wrong? Be a man and take it.

By the way, you also said your Oline was better than ours:

you should know how he is by now. He ignores posts that he has no answer for. Classic FTP.

He says he doesn't attack people here and then calls LT a kiss-a$$ when LT and other finfans didn't say anything about him and then acts like a victim. :wail:

fabolouspaul
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Speaking of the Fins, wow i just heard theyre moving the chiefs-fins game to tomorrow night at 730 eastern!

Static
10-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Speaking of the Fins, wow i just heard theyre moving the chiefs-fins game to tomorrow night at 730 eastern!

Where did you here this?

fabolouspaul
10-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Where did you here this?

Sirius NFL radio just announced it. It's 100% confirmed now

Gunzlingr
10-20-2005, 11:13 AM
I didn't say you were a dumbass, FTP, just that you looked like one for not bothering to check your facts before you ran your mouth. I guess if the shoe fits tho.

ublinkwescore
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM

I heard somewhere (ESPN - I just don't remember who it was that said it - probably Salisbury) that it usually takes a young QB about 8 games (maybe he said minimum - don't remember - I hope not) starting before they start to flourish (of course there are always anomolies - like Marino and Roethlisberger, and maybe Pennington - who btw stinks right now - even if he is injured - his confidence has to be almost totally non-existent right now).

I BTW am the master of run-on sentences.

ublinkwescore
10-20-2005, 12:00 PM
You know what else is proof that the Phins front office is legally ******ed - they traded Feeley to the Charger with a 6th rounder FOR THEIR THIRD OR FORTH STRINGER!!!!

:rofl:

LtFinFan66
10-20-2005, 11:16 PM
You know what else is proof that the Phins front office is legally ******ed - they traded Feeley to the Charger with a 6th rounder FOR THEIR THIRD OR FORTH STRINGER!!!!

:rofl:Actually this was a wise move....clears cap space and gets rid of one of Wanny and Rick's mistakes!

dplus47
10-21-2005, 12:10 PM
That "idiot" comment I made was not aimed at Dolphin fans:bighug:

thanks, yeah, wanny and rick are the idiots. i kept trying to give them breaks because some of their picks have worked out. that number keeps dwindling, though, and everything about last year has "disaster" written all over it. i'm glad the team is headed in a better direction this year.

about the offensive lines: ours is still not so good, but sam adams made them look worse than they have looked in a while. i thought he was supposed to be old or something?