PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Sign up for the JPLC Today!

im4bflo
10-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Forked from: Sign up for the JPLC Today! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1207173)

I'm still DIEHARD JPD !!!
Now that they're using Willis like they should have been, and much better play calling, and the line has played decent "that's HUGE" the LINE HAS FINALLY PLAYED DECENT!!! That's who I blame our losses on.
JP could have handed the ball off to Willis, and made short "take what they give us" passes, like Kelly's doing, and would have contributed a couple runs of his own. Sitting JP now, he may as well have another broken leg, he's not getting experience, and it's going to take even longer now.
Look at Palmer and E. Manning, what a difference a year makes, but for our future QB... our D will be gone before he's ready, because he SITS.
GO JPD!!!

X-Era
10-18-2005, 07:58 PM
LOSSman is just like Andre Ware, playing for a college that suits his system and doesn't play good competition. To compare an alumnus from Tulane to alumni from big time programs like USC is ridiculous. LOSSman was a total bust and the organization's complete lack of any commitment to him is testament to this.

Your right, Leftwich, Pennington, Carr, and Rothlisberger are all clowns. Give me the next Cade McNown, Rex Grossman, or Ken Dorsey.

im4bflo
10-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Your right, Leftwich, Pennington, Carr, and Rothlisberger are all clowns. Give me the next Cade McNown, Rex Grossman, or Ken Dorsey.

Sweeet comeback :up:

X-Era
10-18-2005, 08:46 PM
You already have the "next" Cade McNown sitting on the bench in Buffalo.:lmao:

Yeah and the next Dan Dierdorf right here bashing JP!

TacklingDummy
10-19-2005, 12:03 AM
No thanks im a Bills fan, i am not a fan of 1 player. Especially since that 1player is the worst QB in town since Rob Johnson. I'd even take Robosack as the Bills "future" over JP.

Philagape
10-19-2005, 12:17 AM

Not to mention McNair (Alcorn State), Delhomme (La.-Lafayette) and Culpepper (Central Florida).

slakjaw157
10-19-2005, 12:19 AM
I know it has been said here before NUMEROUS times......Tuff to judge a player after only 4 games. I realize JP has struggled, and right now Holcomb is winning games for the Bills so he needs to stay in. However, calling a player a bust after only 4 games is unrealistic. Not everyone is Big Ben.
Beleive me, if JP doesn't get his act together this or even next year, I will be leading the parade driving him out of town. It is still WAY to early to for that though.

Philagape
10-19-2005, 12:24 AM
NO!! Instant success or bust!! If a QB is not good right from the start, he'll NEVER be good!!!