PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
10-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Forgot to post this one yesterday:

In the 90th meeting between the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills dating back to the very first game of the American Football League, the Bills increased their percentage against the team for which we have the strongest wining record against. The Bills now stand at 50-40 against the Jets all time. I have to admit I was initially a little scared of this game. I really wasn’t afraid that we couldn’t beat them. I was very worried about whether the offensive line of the Buffalo Bills could block the fabulous defensive line that the Jets had. I was worried that Holcomb, not being as mobile as JP Losman, might take a hard hit and be forced out of the game. I wondered if JP might be better suited for this game that might need a quarterback light on his feet to survive.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/10/19/game_day_observations_buffalo_bills_vs_new_york_jets.php)

Cntrygal
10-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Scary to hear/read such positive things about our OLine. :nervous:

The last buffalo fan
10-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Buen trabajo Mystic, I watched the game, but as my friends from Denver and Cali are here, we were watching three games at the same time, so it wasn't really funny at all, so your comments about the games, the video, the pictures from Mikey (maybe??), and the little action I got from last Sunday, really complement eachother. Thank you for taking your time for it.

mysticsoto
10-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Buen trabajo Mystic, I watched the game, but as my friends from Denver and Cali are here, we were watching three games at the same time, so it wasn't really funny at all, so your comments about the games, the video, the pictures from Mikey (maybe??), and the little action I got from last Sunday, really complement eachother. Thank you for taking your time for it.

Gracias. I'm trying to take more pictures also, but I'm too low and can't see over the visiting team well enough to get clear shots. So I usually try and catch the visiting team when they look frustrated - or try and get funny pictures. I will try and work on that aspect more...

mysticsoto
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Scary to hear/read such positive things about our OLine. :nervous:

I know. But getting the Oline to perform well was one of the big reasons we made such a nice run last year. If we can get them to play like last Sunday again, we might do another run this year. Though I'm scared how Trey Teague is going to be able to handle Ted Washington - even if he's much older now...

The last buffalo fan
10-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Gracias. I'm trying to take more pictures also, but I'm too low and can't see over the visiting team well enough to get clear shots. So I usually try and catch the visiting team when they look frustrated - or try and get funny pictures. I will try and work on that aspect more...

Hey, show me the pictures man!!!! I'm sure that my pictures collection, won't complain about it!!