PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat funny story

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2005, 04:21 PM
So I am standing there at my tailgate minding my own business when a group of Jets fans (young guys about 5 of them) walks by running their mouths. I have a Losman Jersey on and I hear one of the guys yell look at that kid Losman doesn't even play blah blah blah. They all thought it was hilarious and were laughing and high fiving. I look over and all 5 of the douches are wearing Friggen Pennington Jerseys. I blurted out you idiots are telling me about Losman not playing while you wear the jersey of a guy out for the Fricken year? I was pointing and laughing while I said it and everyone in the general vicinty started doing the same. They all looked at each other and just walked away silent....Kinda funny I thought....

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Nope.

AndreReed83
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
I laughed. Pretty good. Pointing and laughing situations = funny.

Cntrygal
10-19-2005, 04:54 PM
So I am standing there at my tailgate minding my own business when a group of Jets fans (young guys about 5 of them) walks by running their mouths. I have a Losman Jersey on and I hear one of the guys yell look at that kid Losman doesn't even play blah blah blah. They all thought it was hilarious and were laughing and high fiving. I look over and all 5 of the douches are wearing Friggen Pennington Jerseys. I blurted out you idiots are telling me about Losman not playing while you wear the jersey of a guy out for the Fricken year? I was pointing and laughing while I said it and everyone in the general vicinty started doing the same. They all looked at each other and just walked away silent....Kinda funny I thought....

I was right - this wasn't kinda funny.

It was really funny - in a pathetic sort of way. :snicker:

RedEyE
10-19-2005, 06:43 PM
All that matters is who got the last laugh. Dicks.

The Natrix
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
I don't even think I'd trade Losman for Pennington. He's made of play dough.

J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck.

OpIv37
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Pennington isn't playing because he's injured....whereas LOSSman isn't playing because he's just pathetic. Therein lies the difference, and hence your deserved ridicule.

Losman isn't good... where have I heard that before? Oh yeah- EVERY FRIGGIN POST YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN.

It's really getting old- don't you know anything else about football?

OpIv37
10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't even think I'd trade Losman for Pennington. He's made of play dough.

Plus he can't throw the long ball, lacks arm strengh, and worst of all frosts the tips of his hair.

Devin
10-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Pennington isn't playing because he's injured....whereas LOSSman isn't playing because he's just pathetic. Therein lies the difference, and hence your deserved ridicule.

shut up.

The Natrix
10-19-2005, 06:55 PM

Take your computer and throw it out the window. Homo.

STAMPY
10-19-2005, 07:21 PM
:rofl:

i really can't stand this JP PATHETIC POSTER.

JP musta stole his gf in High School or something, such anger

AndreReed83
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
:rofl:

i really can't stand this JP PATHETIC POSTER.

JP musta stole his gf in High School or something, such anger

Maybe JP turned him down in high school. :funny:

capitolneal
10-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Damn dude u r riding his jock so hard do you have penis envy? I'm sure you can be critical to a point but this goes beyond that it is sickening I think you and your barbie doll need counseling.... And a novel Idea quit watching bills football or become hmmm a Jets, or dolphin fan u would fit in nicely with your Gus sux monicar and your vinny is pathetic posts it is old you know:banned: :banned: :banned:

G. Host
10-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Well the difference now is we have hope and Jets fans just have prayers.

"J.P.is just pathetic" has neither hope nor prayer of getting a brain and I do not understand why mods just do not bad the troll.

mysticsoto
10-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Please, people. Place him on your Ignore Lists. If you don't ignore him he'll never go away. I just placed him on my Ignore List and won't ever see a post of his of care about it. There was so much bliss when I blocked out Philosophical Troll and his rants about Dallas going to the Superbowl and now, I don't have to read about how wonderful Bledsoe is every day and how Losman sucks. It really is worth it!!!

G. Host
10-19-2005, 07:58 PM
He IS on my ignore list. It is the replies to the piece of troll dung I keep seeing.

The last buffalo fan
10-19-2005, 08:06 PM
How about ignoring him?? It worked with winnie the pooh, and some other trolls, I was ready to post back one of his first stuff, but finally realized that he was here just trying to make us, get a hard time or something. This guy is a loser or a frigging bad joker, it is up to you people.:peace:

The_Philster
10-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Put him on ignore guys...and attack the post, not the poster

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-19-2005, 10:03 PM
that is funny

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Put him on ignore guys...and attack the post, not the poster
No

PromoTheRobot
10-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Save this post...it should make for humorous reading in the future.

PTR

Earthquake Enyart
10-20-2005, 08:29 AM
I miss the stories Thurm used to tell that were actually funny. :ill:

Gunzlingr
10-20-2005, 01:45 PM

Thurm's stories used to be funny? :shocked: Must of been before I became a member.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Those were the days werent they! :coocoo:

TacklingDummy
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM
I have a Losman Jersey on and I hear one of the guys yell look at that kid Losman doesn't even play blah blah blah.

I'd laugh at you also.

Change the name on the back so it says Flutie. Atleast it won't be a total waste of money.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
How dare you.

TacklingDummy
10-20-2005, 02:53 PM
"Goto another board you ****ing LOSER" No name, as usual.

If gonna leave me bad rep. please leave your name children.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Wasn't me man. I dont' give rep either way.