X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsballerc
    • Oct 2004

THis sucks im gonna get hit by wilma

OH NO not agiain the same thing happend last year i dont wanna get hit with another freiken hurricane. And to make things even worse im gonna miss the Bills game ahhhhhhhhhhh
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ffc
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/fla;_ylt=Ajeqo9HEHVi1wlQ7PwwYdzAa0bYF
    I love my teams
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Re: THis sucks im gonna get hit by wilma

What category are they forcasting when Wilma hits land?

I'm from Hurricane Alley NC/SC coast boarderline and in my experience it's always better to leave the area Prestorm and return post storm because the storm surge floods everything and can knock the pwr out for up to a month with a Cat 3 or better storm.

Good luck if you ride it out but it might not be a bad time to take a long weekend to visit some friends inland if your in South Florida.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• CanaanVtBillsFan
      • Sep 2003

Seriously good luck
      I have grandparents in Myers and my father in Holiday.
      Unfortunetly they are both to stubborn to leave
      I'm pretty nervous for them they are right in the path
      My dad actually lives on a lake

Again good luck
      you and your family are more important than football

Wait til the fish fans whine over losing to the chiefs if they play in arrowhead, but does it really matter where the play to lose
      TommieBoy

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Wilma is now officially the strongest hurricane ever in the Atlantic basin , and #2 for any hurricane/typhoon/tropical cyclone. Fortunately it is a tiny storm as far as the zone of hurricane force winds is concerned. Hurricane force winds extend out 15 miles from the center of circulation. That means only a thirty mile swath gets those winds. They are saying upper lever wind sheer will weaken it somewhat, but they are not saying how much. You probably need to assume it will come ashore as at least a cat 4 storm. It could also grow larger in diameter by the weekend.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Yeah definetly good luck to all who may be affected.

Times like these, i am really happy of living in Western NY and don't mind getting snow....
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X