PDA

View Full Version : We're moving into November now

Typ0
10-20-2005, 05:29 AM
time for the Real Drew Bledsoe to start showing up. I'm so glad all you annoying DB fans will be shoving your heads up your asses and hiding so we don't have to keep hearing this crap from you.

Dallas Cowboys start 4 - 2 and finish 7- 9 behind argueably the best QB in the NFC. People are going to be wondering what happened down in Dallas. I can't wait to see how you trolls react when you start seeing that Deer in headlights look....you'll be comming here talking about Bambi being shot by a 1 oz stone flying from a ten year olds sling shot.

I'll make a deal with any DB fan....Cowboys win ten games and I'll sticky a DB post for a month during the offseason....and if you don't finish over .500 I get to ban your annoying asses for an eternity.

jamze132
10-20-2005, 10:43 AM
time for the Real Drew Bledsoe to start showing up. I'm so glad all you annoying DB fans will be shoving your heads up your asses and hiding so we don't have to keep hearing this crap from you.
Dallas Cowboys start 4 - 2 and finish 7- 9 behind argueably the best QB in the NFC. People are going to be wondering what happened down in Dallas. I can't wait to see how you trolls react when you start seeing that Deer in headlights look....you'll be comming here talking about Bambi being shot by a 1 oz stone flying from a ten year olds sling shot.
I'll make a deal with any DB fan....Cowboys win ten games and I'll sticky a DB post for a month during the offseason....and if you don't finish over .500 I get to ban your annoying asses for an eternity.
I keep telling my buddies each week in the bar that this is the week for Drew to turn into "Drew". I thought he made the transformation last week but he still escaped with a win. But I must say, I would have wished Drew Bleadsoe the best if he had gone to pretty much any other team accept Dallas. Since he plays for Dallas, I really hope he starts to play like he did here the last couple of years. It's nothing personal against him, but he shouldn't have gone to the Dallas chapter of NAMBLA!

AndreReed83
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Drew is having a great season. But he still loses one to two fumbles a game and his four picks were terrible passes, not too mention many more could be picked off. Also, part of the reason he is getting 300 yards a game is the fact he is throwing the ball 40 times a game. I think they're in for a let down against the Seahawks.

BAM
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
He should be along shortly.

Gunzlingr
10-20-2005, 11:17 AM
I like the guy and wished him well, until PT and his troll butt-buddies kept posting about his greatness. Now I hope he takes a helmet to the groin and retires a broken eunuch.

mchurchfie
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
I'll make a deal with any DB fan....Cowboys win ten games and I'll sticky a DB post for a month during the offseason....and if you don't finish over .500 I get to ban your annoying asses for an eternity.:bf1::bf1::bf1: