PDA

View Full Version : Nolan speaks on Smith

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-20-2005, 05:34 AM
49ers coach Nolan speakes about playing alex smith:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/10/19/49ers.smith.ap/index.html

Sorry all you Kelly fans, but we will be in the same boat each year till play the future.

I know, same ol' argument.

X-Era
10-20-2005, 06:37 AM
49ers coach Nolan speakes about playing alex smith:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/10/19/49ers.smith.ap/index.html

Sorry all you Kelly fans, but we will be in the same boat each year till play the future.

I know, same ol' argument.

Unfortunately for us, I think your dead on.

Forward_Lateral
10-20-2005, 06:53 AM
First of all, we are NOT the 49ers. Our team actually has talent and veteran leadership.
Secondly, who gives a rats rearend what Nolan says about Alex Smith. It's easy for a coach of a team that had 2 wins last year and only has 1 so far this year to sacrfice an entire season.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Yup, Nolan knows more about preparing qb's more than MM and Wyche combined. He's produced........ _______ (fill in the blank because I blanked out)

There are no KH fans here, just bills fans that want to win now.

Mitchy moo
10-20-2005, 09:01 AM
First of all, we are NOT the 49ers. Our team actually has talent and veteran leadership.
Secondly, who gives a rats rearend what Nolan says about Alex Smith. It's easy for a coach of a team that had 2 wins last year and only has 1 so far this year to sacrfice an entire season.

2 different teams, 2 different expectations.

basenjiwarrior
10-20-2005, 12:25 PM

I agree with your comments!!

Remember...any ******ed fans out there who can't figure this out this is year five of Donahoe's rebuilding program...not year one like Nolan'

There is a Difference!!!!!

Billzz
10-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Comparing us to the 49'ers is just as bad as comparing us to the Cardinals. We are way ahead of both teams in terms of talent and experience.