PDA

View Full Version : Moulds should recruit Vikes players

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 09:15 AM
The Vikes will be rebuilding next year. Their coach is likely gonna be fired. Some players will want out. We have the perfect scenery here that would entice the good players from the Vikes tp come here . The Canadian Ballet and no one knows it better than Moulds.

If Clements leaves, maybe he can talk to Smoot who's credit card no. was found paying for some bills on the sex cruise.

Captain Obvious
10-20-2005, 09:30 AM
The Vikes will be rebuilding next year. Their coach is likely gonna be fired. Some players will want out. We have the perfect scenery here that would entice the good players from the Vikes tp come here . The Canadian Ballet and no one knows it better than Moulds.

If Clements leaves, maybe he can talk to Smoot who's credit card no. was found paying for some bills on the sex cruise.

I get the impression E.Moulds visits the Sundowners alot?

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 09:33 AM
I get the impression E.Moulds visits the Sundowners alot?that's what Mikey says. :funny:

Shasta McNasty
10-20-2005, 09:44 AM
good for him.

Captain Obvious
10-20-2005, 09:44 AM
that's what Mikey says. :funny:

Because Mikey has been there alot himself? I don't blame Eric or Mikey for frequenting the SDowners. I was there 5 years ago for a BP and its the best nudie bar I've ever been to.
SO if Eric were to "recruit" any players who were cut, who would look good in a Bills uniform?

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Because Mikey has been there alot himself? I don't blame Eric or Mikey for frequenting the SDowners. I was there 5 years ago for a BP and its the best nudie bar I've ever been to.
SO if Eric were to "recruit" any players who were cut, who would look good in a Bills uniform?
Winfield and Pat Williams.

chubluv
10-20-2005, 10:09 AM
I'll take Pat we dont need Winfield anymore

OpIv37
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
I'll take Pat we dont need Winfield anymore

we will when Clements leaves.

And if we get vikings players they'll end up changing the "Maid of the Mist" to "Laid in the Mist"

X-Era
10-20-2005, 10:17 AM

How about Moulds recruiting Culpepper in a monster trade that sends Losman and 2 1st rounders for him. Read my post on THE QB.

It aint gonna happen, but I think it would be pretty damn sweet if it did.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:18 AM
How about Moulds recruiting Culpepper in a monster trade that sends Losman and 2 1st rounders for him. Read my post on THE QB.
.NO.

X-Era
10-20-2005, 10:21 AM
NO.

OK, why?

Captain Obvious
10-20-2005, 10:24 AM
OK, why?

Daunte's trade value right now is low. You should be able to get Daunte for less than JP and 2 1st rounders.

justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
OK, why?JP is our future

OpIv37
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
I'd rather stick with Holcomb as the starter or even give Losman another chance than have Daunte. He's just not himself without Randy Moss, and while Evans and Moulds (and hopefully Parrish) are good receivers, they are not even close to being in Moss's league.

X-Era
10-20-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd rather stick with Holcomb as the starter or even give Losman another chance than have Daunte. He's just not himself without Randy Moss, and while Evans and Moulds (and hopefully Parrish) are good receivers, they are not even close to being in Moss's league.

I agree, but would argue that Evans/Moulds is MUCH better than Burleson/Williamson

The last buffalo fan
10-20-2005, 10:53 AM
JP is our future

Deal.

Gunzlingr
10-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Daunte can't handle any pressure at all. TB only rushed 4 guys almost all game and he was like a deer in the headlights. If you give him time he can be great, but otherwise you are screwed. That and he fumbles up a storm.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 11:57 AM
that's what Mikey says. :funny:
I remember it was Moulds like 2nd or 3rd year and We were at the Sundowner and Moulds and Reed were there. Andre was standing in the corner just looking pissed and Moulds walks by hammered with 2 strippers on each arm. Reed must have been babysitting because he did not look happy.

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Daunte can't handle any pressure at all. TB only rushed 4 guys almost all game and he was like a deer in the headlights. If you give him time he can be great, but otherwise you are screwed. That and he fumbles up a storm.
It is just weird. Last year pressure or no pressure the guy was amazing. This year its like he is a rookie all over again.

ublinkwescore
10-20-2005, 12:04 PM
think the vikings are regretting giving him that 10 year deal?