PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to be a part of any QB controversy

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2005, 12:37 PM
I think that JP will eventually need to get in there for EXP but I am behind Holcomb 100%.

LtBillsFan66
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
:up:

JefftheBillsfan
10-20-2005, 12:40 PM
thats the spirit i wish all bills fans would have.

Iehoshua
10-20-2005, 12:42 PM
As long as Holcomb starts, I will root for him to succeed.

I still believe we need to find out what we have with JP and I don't apologize for my continued pledge toward the J to the P to the Dee! JPD!

OpIv37
10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Good post, THURM. I just want to see the team WIN. I hope JP is the future and I'm looking forward to his development, but I want to win NOW, and at the moment Holcomb's doing it.

Mudflap1
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
I couldn't disagree more. I flatly refuse to root for Holcomb, and hope that every game he plays he is terrible and the Bills lose. I want to see J.P. in there, and if the Bills lose every game for the next five years with him in there, then it's worth it, because he's J.P. and is "the future." That is the only answer that makes sense.

Discuss.

:peace:

Jon

BAM
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
There is no controversy. Kelly is the starter.

The last buffalo fan
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
It's caca de toro....................... our Qb is Losman, hopefully in a near future, because he really needs experience. But now, it is a totally diferent story, I agree that he has to watch and learn, practice and reinforce what he got, in the games he played at, and pay really close atention to Holcomb.

There is no doubt in my mind that JP is our bright future, but I'll support Holcomb too, hey I like to win, it feels really good, plus the JJamez and Bam work is excellent!!!!

Thurm :goodpost:

X-Era
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
I think that JP will eventually need to get in there for EXP but I am behind Holcomb 100%.

OK,

My take is: I be behind whoever starts 100%, but theres only one guy I will root for to start if he is on the bench. That ought to make it as clear as mud.

AndreReed83
10-20-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm behind every player on this team 100%. I may get upset with them sometimes, but eh, who cares, they're Bills! I wouldn't ask for any other team to cheer for. As far as QB goes, whomever is getting the job done and winning should get to keep starting. I feel Holcomb gives us the best chance to do that, but if JP gets the starting job back, more power to him!

X-Era
10-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm behind every player on this team 100%. I may get upset with them sometimes, but eh, who cares, they're Bills! I wouldn't ask for any of team to cheer for. As far as QB goes, whomever is getting the job done and winning should get to keep starting. I feel Holcomb gives us the best chance to do that, but if JP gets the starting job back, more power to him!

Wait, have you some how managed to bend the rules of the universe?

You mean you can be behind BOTH JP AND Holcomb at the same time?

Clearly you must be from another planet because here, everyone is one way or the other.

Meathead
10-20-2005, 07:13 PM
jp's day will come soon enough

finsrclowns
10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I think that JP will eventually need to get in there for EXP

NFL Europe?:funny:

Romes
10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
great post thurm. :up:

At every stage of a players career there is a learning period. In high school, freshman rarely make the varsity team let alone start. In college its the same, players come in as freshman usually sit and/or redshirt for a total of two years then they play. And its not as if the players that sat for a couple years in college or high school are unable to perform at a high level when they become starters. Granted the skill level is much greater in the NFL but I don't see why that same fact wouldn't apply to NFL players.

think of it as if Losman last year was redshirted last year and this is his freshman year. Let the "senior" in Holcomb play then move to the young guy when it is his time.

Holcomb all the way. But I have far from given up on JP already.

jamze132
10-21-2005, 12:38 AM
EXACTLY!

jamze132
10-21-2005, 12:46 AM
I'm behind every player on this team 100%. I may get upset with them sometimes, but eh, who cares, they're Bills! I wouldn't ask for any other team to cheer for. As far as QB goes, whomever is getting the job done and winning should get to keep starting. I feel Holcomb gives us the best chance to do that, but if JP gets the starting job back, more power to him!
This is the epitome of a true fan's view! Buffalo Bills fans are known throughout the country for their devotion. There have been a few bumps in the road the last few years and we need to stop *****ing at each one. Lets have some faith in what they are trying to do. How many other sport franchises can boast their fan support like we can? Only a select few in each sport have what we have. Lets embrace that!

GO BILLS!:peace: