PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo BACK TO BACK wins!

BironsGirl43
01-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Rock on.. Sabres are looking good!!

2 straight solid 60 minute efforts..

Great goaltending on both Marty and Ryan's part.. good offense scoring the timely goals (ie Kotalik) Stu Barnes is playing really well... and Tim Connolly has really turned it on.. he definitely deserved the penalty shot there near the end!! He even threw his body around and took a penalty.. all in all.. he's had some really great chances and has played real well lately.. Keep it up Timmy!!

The Miller and Biron rotation looks to be a good thing.. both seem to be handling it well...

Good to see our defensemen (Zhit, Tallinder) chipping in and popping in a goal for the team.. wow.. I'm so happy for this team.. they play hard and they win!!

Keep it up guys.. you're really proving your worth!

I'm soooooooo happy for Marty.. he played great and tried for the empty netter.. lol.. I wish he had scored!!

SABRES!!!!!!!!!:phew:

Dozerdog
01-11-2003, 09:12 PM
i wonder if it counts goalie goals in the Yahoo league!

BironsGirl43
01-11-2003, 09:14 PM
I know, eh Dozerdog? LOL.. that would have been nice though!

I'm glad that everyone is starting to play a lot better.. especially Tim Connolly.. he's been working hard!!

Typ0
01-11-2003, 11:45 PM
does this mean I can resume watching the games again? About six weeks ago I tried commiting suicide and my shrink advised me to stop watching Sabres games.

SABURZFAN
01-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
does this mean I can resume watching the games again? About six weeks ago I tried commiting suicide and my shrink advised me to stop watching Sabres games.

:chuckle:

they look good for a couple games and then it's back in their shell.before you know,they'll have a double-digit winless streak again.

Typ0
01-12-2003, 04:08 PM
I better not watch then or I'll be in the grave.

The_Philster
01-12-2003, 04:11 PM
and we'll all come after you for that
BFZ :stick: Typ0
:D

Buffarama
01-12-2003, 06:32 PM
I watched the football game last night as an after thought. When the Sabres scored it put a smile on my face. I love this team and what they mean to me. I can't imagine losing them

BironsGirl43
01-13-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
I watched the football game last night as an after thought. When the Sabres scored it put a smile on my face. I love this team and what they mean to me. I can't imagine losing them

I know.. they mean a lot to me as well.. it would really suck if we lost them....... I'd be heartbroken, :( :cry: