PDA

View Full Version : Some great news!!! A sweet moment for Bills fans

X-Era
10-20-2005, 08:34 PM
After watching years and years of the league leader scrolls at the bottoms of the screen, and not seeing any damn Bills in any category in the top 5, we have a GREAT GREAT moment to enjoy!

Willis is 4th in the league in rushing. You have Alexander, James, and LT above him thats it!!!

How awesome is that!

I seriously think the dude rushes for 2k this year!

Drive 4 Five
10-20-2005, 09:25 PM
After watching years and years of the league leader scrolls at the bottoms of the screen, and not seeing any damn Bills in any category in the top 5, we have a GREAT GREAT moment to enjoy!

Willis is 4th in the league in rushing. You have Alexander, James, and LT above him thats it!!!

How awesome is that!

I seriously think the dude rushes for 2k this year!

Big deal. When McGahee can strike fear into the hearts of the entire opposing defensive staff, like a Ladanian Tomlinson, then we will have something to cheer about. Individual statistics are for fantasy football players. JMO though...

ZacGriffi~82
10-20-2005, 09:44 PM
LT could go down as the greatest RB of all time if he keeps this pace up..high standards.

juice
10-20-2005, 09:53 PM

How awesome is that!

I seriously think the dude rushes for 2k this year!I dont know about 2000.. he'd have to get the ball 30x/gm and average 140yds/gm - highly doubtful.

I can see him going over 1700 if he stays healthy which isn't likely carrying the ball 25x/gm but it's a possibility.

Willis is on pace to have the best statistical season of a Bills RB in the last 30 yrs.

kinigirly
10-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Alexander is having a better year than LT. LT is way overhyped. Although he does have more td passes this year than JP does.

DOWN BOY! do not let those 2 letters come out of your mouth tonite

kinigirly
10-20-2005, 09:57 PM
mmhmm..........

Lexwhat
10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Alexander is having a better year than LT. LT is way overhyped. Although he does have more td passes this year than JP does.

Hahahahhahhahaha, what a joke. Just because 1 player in the NFL has more TDs than LT, now LT is way overhyped? Alexander has 12 total, and LT has 11 total. The next closest player(s) have only 7 TDs. On top of that, LT is a much bigger receiving threat than Alexander ever will be. Not to take anything away from Shaun though, he is still a great running back.

Fact is, the AFC West is a much tougher division than the NFC West. Shaun Alexander is top 3-4 running backs, but LT is the best. LT could be the most complete player in the NFL.

You are right though, he does have more TD passes than Losman, sadly.

jamze132
10-21-2005, 12:33 AM
are you serious? Overhyped? uh...:coocoo:

Typ0
10-21-2005, 08:09 AM
LT may not be the best player ever...but a good arguement can be made he's the best player in the league right now.

SquishDaFish
10-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey Pathetic can you go one day without bringing up Stone feet? You should be banned for stupidity.

ParanoidAndroid
10-21-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm not saying LT is awful....I'm just saying that calling him the best player to ever play is pretty ludicrous. On opening day I saw Dallas play LT's boys IN San Diego. The brightest star that day was Bledsoe....and he came away with player of the week honors. LT is good....but he has yet to reach superstar status.

Set to ignore...

MarvLevy
10-21-2005, 08:44 AM
2000 yds? doubt that very seriously!. Can I settle for 1600? And that's pushing it a little.

tampabay25690
10-21-2005, 10:44 AM

DO YOU watch FOOTBALL.......LT is the greatest RB in NFL right now, No doubt Alexander is right behind him but dont call LT over hyped......

AndreReed83
10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Just Pathetic is just sore because his team's guy, Julius Jones, is having a rather lackluster season up to this point. You know J. P. drools about a back like LT everynight.

mysticsoto
10-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Just Pathetic is just sore because his team's guy, Julius Jones, is having a rather lackluster season up to this point. You know J. P. drools about a back like LT everynight.

Just Pathetic wants Drew to carry the ball also. Drew can do it all. Run, pass, catch, block - he can even play defense...he does it all!!!

MikeInRoch
10-21-2005, 01:40 PM
He's clearly the reason McGee had so many TDs last season. What great blocking on kick returns!

capitolneal
10-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Set to ignore...
How do I set top ignore I am stupid from reading his posts

AndreReed83
10-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Just Pathetic wants Drew to carry the ball also. Drew can do it all. Run, pass, catch, block - he can even play defense...he does it all!!!

Don't forget kicking. all those fumbles that Bledsoe has. Just Drew trying some drop ball kicks. But of course, the O-line isn't "good" enough to let Drew finish his "genius."

X-Era
10-21-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm not saying LT is awful....I'm just saying that calling him the best player to ever play is pretty ludicrous. On opening day I saw Dallas play LT's boys IN San Diego. The brightest star that day was Bledsoe....and he came away with player of the week honors. LT is good....but he has yet to reach superstar status.

Now, I have officially heard it all!

I never thought the day would come when any human being on the face of this planet would call Drew a star much less better than Tomlinson.

Apparently, I have now become an oracle, I have heard it all.

slakjaw157
10-22-2005, 01:23 AM
...but he has yet to reach superstar status.

Once again you are wrong.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-22-2005, 02:35 AM
willis is the man now and 4ever 2k no problom