PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Neil Masters

northernbillfan
10-21-2005, 02:18 PM
It's late, but it's been on our front page for a day now. I just forgot to post the link here for folks who don't regularly go to our FP.

Perhaps one of the most indepth gameday previews you will find anywhere.

The Buffalo Bills, having pulled into a first place tie with New England in the AFC East, travel to Oakland for a key road contest this Sunday against a disappointing Oakland Raider team that is hungry for a win to salvage any hope of making the playoffs this season and will likely be without the services of star wide receiver Randy Moss. The Bills, in beating Miami and the New York Jets in successive home games that they desperately needed to win after losing three games in a row, showed the kind of steady improvement in most areas that they will need to continue to have in order to seriously compete for the division crown and a playoff berth in the AFC East.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/10/23/as_i_see_it_the_buffalo_bills_vs_the_oakland_raiders.php)

LifetimeBillsFan
10-22-2005, 03:03 AM
I know my previews are long, but I hope that they provide an interesting perspective on the game. I try very hard to give those who take the time to read them more of the kind of statistics that will tell them how the teams have been performing and give them a comparison of both teams than most previews provide in order to prepare them for the up-coming game. While not hiding the fact that I am an optimistic Bills fan, I try to be as objective as possible in looking at both teams.

I would really welcome any comments that anyone who reads my preview of the up-coming game may wish to offer, including comments about style, length and content. While I am expressing my views and presenting the kind of information that I think is pertinent, I also want to make them useful for the people that I write them for--you, the Bills fan.

So, please feel free to comment on my articles--compliments or criticisms are equally welcome. Your input can only help me to make future articles better and would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dozerdog
10-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Good work!

I think Dante Hall is just as good- if not better than McGee as a returner though.

But Dante is one dimensional- add in McGee's defense contributions and he's wayyyy more valuable

northernbillfan
10-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Bump for the weekend crowd.