PDA

View Full Version : I was on Sirius NHL Radio

Dozerdog
10-21-2005, 09:27 PM
2 days in a row!!

:king: :king:

They have an NHL only sports talk show for a few hours a day- they also stream on NHL.com.

Dozerdog from Boston.....:dozer: :cell: :phone:

Myers57
10-22-2005, 10:50 AM
what did you talk about?

oh yea and i was once on the sharpshooters...

i miss wnsa....

Dozerdog
10-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Buffalo trading a goalie to Atlanta day 1
\

Discussing the winning goal in the Pheonix-Canucks game - how Cujo got steamrolled, the net came off the moorings- yet they still allowed the goal.

Dozerdog
10-22-2005, 10:59 AM
http://www.nhl.com/intheslot/listen/nhllive/

pyrrhonist
10-22-2005, 03:09 PM
Discussing the winning goal in the Pheonix-Canucks game - how Cujo got steamrolled, the net came off the moorings- yet they still allowed the goal.

:rage: :rage:

Ah, the rage has returned for me! Not only was that just pure BS, but raised the GAA of my fantasy team for a non-goal. Damnit! :down:

Congrats on getting on the radio. I really don't get to enjoy the NHL Radio on my Sirius, since I typically am at work when all of the good shows take place. I get to listen to my Octane & Hair Nation when I'm travelling either to work, or just out and about for the weekends, but I never get to enjoy the sports side of things. As for the games, when they're on, I am at home, enjoying them via Centre Ice! :up:

Dozerdog
10-22-2005, 03:27 PM
:rage: :rage:

Ah, the rage has returned for me! Not only was that just pure BS, but raised the GAA of my fantasy team for a non-goal. Damnit! :down:

Congrats on getting on the radio. I really don't get to enjoy the NHL Radio on my Sirius, since I typically am at work when all of the good shows take place. I get to listen to my Octane & Hair Nation when I'm travelling either to work, or just out and about for the weekends, but I never get to enjoy the sports side of things. As for the games, when they're on, I am at home, enjoying them via Centre Ice! :up:Same here!

But I did get an assist by Jovanoski

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-25-2005, 05:46 AM
I have been listening to that also. I am pretty sure it is on from like 10-12 every day. Good stuff.

Earthquake Enyart
10-25-2005, 06:24 AM
I had a letter read on the Punch Imlach show once. :ee: