PDA

View Full Version : Miami Offense

ParanoidAndroid
10-21-2005, 09:37 PM
9 total first downs: 7 passing, 2 rushing
TOP: 18:20

:jawdrop:

Is KC's defense that good or did Miami suck that bad? Tonight, I'd say the latter. No "It was the penalties" excuse this time. (only 4)

This is a home game against a team that had to travel the day of the game and on very short notice.

That's just horrible.

Two big plays made the score respectable, but they were completely dominated.

NJFINSFAN1
10-21-2005, 10:09 PM
We were that bad. Give Brown the dam ball more!

I think you will see Sage next week!

ParanoidAndroid
10-21-2005, 10:23 PM
We were that bad. Give Brown the dam ball more!

I think you will see Sage next week!

lol

I was going to include a comment about a bet that people on Finheaven were calling for Rosenfels to start.

Are you sure you want that? Even if he had an off night, he's still the best QB you have. I would give him a chamce to bounce back against the weak Saints' defense.

NJFINSFAN1
10-21-2005, 10:37 PM
lol

I was going to include a comment about a bet that people on Finheaven were calling for Rosenfels to start.

Are you sure you want that? Even if he had an off night, he's still the best QB you have. I would give him a chamce to bounce back against the weak Saints' defense.

Put it this way, in 1 start and 1 play in another game, Sage has hit Chambers on two bombs for TD's. While I think Gus should have started up until now. What does Saban have to lose. I wanted Sage over Feeley last year, although I was killed for it. In his one start against a tough Raven defense last year, he was cool in the pocket.

At this point, what can it hurt? Maybe the OC will even give Brown the ball more because he is worried sage will screw up.:teary:

ParanoidAndroid
10-21-2005, 10:44 PM
Put it this way, in 1 start and 1 play in another game, Sage has hit Chambers on two bombs for TD's. While I think Gus should have started up until now. What does Saban have to lose. I wanted Sage over Feeley last year, although I was killed for it. In his one start against a tough Raven defense last year, he was cool in the pocket.

At this point, what can it hurt? Maybe the OC will even give Brown the ball more because he is worried sage will screw up.:teary:

Good point. Shake things up and see what happens. We'll see if that is in Saban's repertoire.

wchutalkinboutwillis
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again. Saban might be good for the Phins future, but right now, he reminds me of Steve Spurrier with an attitude. Guess what Nick? Quite simply, you now actually have to coach grown men who make obscene amounts of money.
I'd like to see him tell Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas to do some laps for showing up late to practice. College to NFL is opposite planets.

NJFINSFAN1
10-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Good point. Shake things up and see what happens. We'll see if that is in Saban's repertoire.

Well, thats something else I want to see. While I think Saban was a great choice, what will he do now? He needs to build for the future, I'm not saying give up on this year. But I'll give a coaches saying, see if Sage gives you the best chance to win. If he does well, then its a win, win!

NJFINSFAN1
10-21-2005, 10:51 PM
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again. Saban might be good for the Phins future, but right now, he reminds me of Steve Spurrier with an attitude. Guess what Nick? Quite simply, you now actually have to coach grown men who make obscene amounts of money.
I'd like to see him tell Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas to do some laps for showing up late to practice. College to NFL is opposite planets.

Well, you don't have to worry about those two being late! Where in North Jersey you from? Oakland here!

Mr.Reality
10-22-2005, 12:26 AM
I think Saban is doing a fair job so far. His first year was kind of handicapped from the start. I agree he needs to run Brown more, though. You're playing the Cheifs who are going to score a lot if you let them have the ball all the time. Why are you passing twice as much as running? Especially when Brown is starting to come on like the guy you thought he'd be. You don't have Marino back there anymore. Trying to go toe to toe with Gus Frerotte ain't gonna get it done. Maybe against the Browns or the Lions, but not the Chiefs.

jamze132
10-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Whats up with the QBs names on the Dolphins? No wonder they suck so bad.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2005, 08:56 AM
Finally, they stink as bad as I've been saying. If I were the Dolphins I would start Ricky and run the hell out of him so they can get something for him in the off season.