PDA

View Full Version : Peters defies labels

The_Philster
10-22-2005, 12:21 PM
The Buffalo Bills had wrapped up another practice Friday afternoon when Jason Peters, Mike Williams and Willis McGahee started playing around by throwing long passes to each other as if living out some kind of boyhood quarterback fantasy. Peters' passes were tossed tight enough to cork a bottle and accurate enough to make a desperate coach have radical visions. Like using the 6-foot-5, 330-pound Peters as an emergency quarterback. But Peters already has enough on his plate. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051022/1015288.asp)

buffalofan19
10-22-2005, 12:58 PM
My question is will Peters be wearing #71 or #86 on Sunday. And if they try any type of TE option pass play, I think I am going to puke.

ryjam282
10-22-2005, 01:01 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him take some 4th and 1 snaps and doing the QB sneak with it...

X-Era
10-22-2005, 01:20 PM
The Buffalo Bills had wrapped up another practice Friday afternoon when Jason Peters, Mike Williams and Willis McGahee started playing around by throwing long passes to each other as if living out some kind of boyhood quarterback fantasy. Peters' passes were tossed tight enough to cork a bottle and accurate enough to make a desperate coach have radical visions. Like using the 6-foot-5, 330-pound Peters as an emergency quarterback. But Peters already has enough on his plate. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051022/1015288.asp)

Ya know this guy reminds me so much of Jerome Bettis. A guy who with his size just shouldnt have that much athleticism.

We just have to find a way to use him more. Personally, id love to see him toss some DB's like rag dolls as he strolls for a TD as a TE. I just wish we would give the guy the ball.

I said it before, and I will say it again. If this guy ever gets his technique down as a LT he could be one of the best in the league considering his quickness and size!!!

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2005, 02:10 PM
JP is a bust.

KH is a career backup.

PETERS FOR QB!!!!! :party:

:jk:

Devin
10-22-2005, 06:20 PM
My question is will Peters be wearing #71 or #86 on Sunday. And if they try any type of TE option pass play, I think I am going to puke.

This is why I love Mularkey and this offense, you never know what your going to get. We have so many weapons, especially with Roscoe back. If we go into our BYE week 5-3 and have time to rest and practice, we could be 6-3/7-3 before we lose again (if we even do).

Im cautiousley opptomistic that a 10-6/11-5 season is certainly doable for this club.

BTW I am watching our AFC Championship game against the Raiders........51-3 baby.

Dozerdog
10-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Let's perfect our normal plays before we do the trick plays please!!!

The Spaz
10-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Let's perfect our normal plays before we do the trick plays please!!!

They we're far from perfect last year and most of them worked last year.

vicmantak
10-23-2005, 08:25 AM
It would be amazing to see Peters as FB but at QB???