Anyone scared of a Bruschi return next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Anyone scared of a Bruschi return next week?

Personally, Im not.

The Pats are so damn beatable its ridiculous. I cant wait to pound them in Lady Schick stadium.

I also cant wait to watch Peter Brady get leveled by Sam Adams!!! Speaking of Sam, anybody else catch the plumbers shot during the last game?

• STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Anyone scared of a Bruschi return next week?

Im sick of hearing about him. I hope he tears his ACL in first game back. So tired of hearing bout him. I just don't wanna see or hear bout him.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by STAMPY
      Im sick of hearing about him. I hope he tears his ACL in first game back. So tired of hearing bout him. I just don't wanna see or hear bout him.
      Yeah, i agree. I think he kind of looks like Chyna!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

With the way they've been playing, it sounds like a desperate attempt to win (coincidentally against the Bills btw). But I doubt they will for two reasons..
        no Bledsoe
        no J.P.

Something tells me it wasn't just his love of the game bringing him back
        but that he was offered a pretty chunk of change because they really don't want to lose against us.

I really don't see how he can make that big of a difference when Billichick keeps throwing a red flag on stupid non winnable challenges!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Personally,

I'm not focusing on the NE game. We need to get done with Oakland first.

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Yeah!!!!

Makes me want to bring back the "hey zoners" threads!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

If he does play thiesman and stooge Mguire will be drolling over him like a couple 13yrd olds with a hustler mag. It'll be pathetic

Comment

• pintonick96
                You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
                • Aug 2005

Im more afraid of him dying on the field. He's one of the few good guys in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pintonick96
                  Im more afraid of him dying on the field. He's one of the few good guys in the NFL.
                  oh, he won't..he got a "CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH"!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

He will rock the house as far as fans go, and pump up his teamates.

But as far as his skills- he will be a bit rusty.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

But as far as his skills- he will be a bit rusty.
                      I have to agree, and I was thinking that also had a lot to do with his decision to return now. If he were out for the entire year, think how much MORE rusty he would be!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

you guys are all nuts. NE's run D has suffered a lot and his return will be huge. Regardless of rust, he's one of those players who has a nose for the ball, like Spikes (although Spikes is far more athletic and IMO a better player). He will make plays and he will get the crowd and the team into it.

Let's be realistic. Buffalo's improving and NE's on the slide, but we beat a banged-up Jets team and a Dolphins team that's in the early stages of rebuilding. I don't see any way we can beat a Bellickek-led team in their house, in a night game, when they've had two weeks to prepare. Plus, NE lost their last game and will be looking to make a statement against Buffalo- they're the type of team that always comes through in that situation.

translation: don't get your hopes up. That one's gonna be rough.

But in the meantime, Oakland is very beatable at the moment so if we can execute and avoid mistakes, there is no reason why we should lose this week.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

If the Pats start kicking ass, now that thry have Bruschi, you know what Pats fans they are gonna say? We sucked early on because we didnt have Bruschi, Bull**** this is the team that shouldnt rely on any one player, and the Dolphins learned that the hard way.

Comment

• bledslow
                            • May 2004

bruschi is back,seymour is back, gay will be back to full time in this game, dillon and t.brown(possibly)also will be back. there getting back some big guns. this is not the jets or dolphine here. and they will be at home in primetime. primetime is a place where bills players go to die. this bills team wont be getting the bigtime watered down/injury depleted version of the pats like sandiego,carolina and denver got to play(carolia and denver still barely won to). pats should win this without breaking a sweat.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                              Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                              • Mar 2004

Bledslow, you forgot to mention the refs will still be making every call in the Pats favor as well. Don't forget that little aspect. That's why every Pats loss is so sweet, because even in losing, they still have the refs on their side.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                              "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

Working...
                              X