PDA

View Full Version : Dont take this the wrong way.

Mike13
10-22-2005, 04:45 PM
I dont want this thread to turn into or sound like smack. If Holcombe plays badly then all of you will be calling for his head, and dying to bring in Losman. It happens everytime on all Football message boards after a loss so this should be a obvious warning.

SquishDaFish
10-22-2005, 04:57 PM
I support whomever is at QB it doesnt matter to me.

juice
10-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I dont want this thread to turn into or sound like smack. If Holcombe plays badly then all of you will be calling for his head, and dying to bring in Losman. It happens everytime on all Football message boards after a loss so this should be a obvious warning.Sounds like Smack and States the obvious, so it's not really a warning.:yucky:

Night Train
10-22-2005, 05:26 PM
If the Bills manage to lose to the Raiders and then fall to the Pats, then there is no point in keeping KH in at QB. We'll be 3-5. Losman is the future and needs to play. Unlike KH, he can actually throw the ball beyond 20 yards and needs to work on his poise and accuracy.

AndreReed83
10-22-2005, 05:29 PM
While I agree with the 3-5 thing, I've seen Holcomb throw many a pass beyond the 20 yard line. We just don't exactly stretch the field here in Buffalo.

OpIv37
10-22-2005, 07:13 PM
I dont want this thread to turn into or sound like smack. If Holcombe plays badly then all of you will be calling for his head, and dying to bring in Losman. It happens everytime on all Football message boards after a loss so this should be a obvious warning.

I'm not so sure. No one will want Losman to play against the Patriots even if we lose to the Raiders. Everyone knows Bellicheck will eat him for lunch. It'll be ugly enough even with Holcomb.

I agree with NightTrain- if we drop both games before the bye, we'll be 3-5, 2-1 in the division, 2-2 in the AFC, which pretty much means the season is FUBAR. At that point, might as well let Losman take his licks.

But I think Losman played so bad that Holcomb will have to REALLY f up at least two games before people start calling for his head (and that doesn't just mean 2 losses- it means two losses where his play is a major reason why we lost).

BAM
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM
I support whomever is at QB it doesnt matter to me.

Damn strzzaight.

Devin
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Tis the nature of an NFL fan. For any team.