PDA

View Full Version : STOP the run, STOP the Faiders!

im4bflo
10-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Jordan say's he wants the load on him, and with Moss out, that would be a good game plan, especially the way our run D has been playing:pissed:
It's time to STOP the run, and then blitz like we blitzed Vinnie, game over!

AndreReed83
10-22-2005, 05:41 PM
The fact that Moss and Curry are out will definitely help the Bills stop the run. Jerry Porter has had a sub-par season and looks like he doesn't even care out there, so I'm not too worried about Nate stopping him. From what I've read, Milloy is going to be in the box a lot to help stop the run. I'm thinking that we will be pleasantly surprised by the D's performance.

OpIv37
10-22-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm hoping so because Grove is injured and Lamont Jordan isn't exactly what I'd call a dominant back, but the fact remains that our run D sucks ass. People keep saying that it's because we've played good running teams, but the Jets seem to do a number on us with their horrid running game (of course, we still won because :jetsuck:)

This is an opportunity for the Run D to step up and gain some confidence. If we don't do it now, it's gonna be a long season against teams like NE, Denver and KC that know how to run the ball.

vicmantak
10-23-2005, 07:48 AM
This is the most important thing that Bills might do if they want to win at Oakland.
If Raiders use constantly two TE's and LaMont Jordan is everything they have now, --- it seems that they will constantly attack the middle (an undersized Fletcher) through the run and through the air no matter what it takes to make the big play.
If Bills do something to avoid this scenario it seems that it would be their longest day on this season...

im4bflo
10-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Well, I guess I can say "I told you so" sadly...
We never came close to stopping anything.