• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

STOP the run, STOP the Faiders!

Jordan say's he wants the load on him, and with Moss out, that would be a good game plan, especially the way our run D has been playing
    It's time to STOP the run, and then blitz like we blitzed Vinnie, game over!
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Re: STOP the run, STOP the Faiders!

The fact that Moss and Curry are out will definitely help the Bills stop the run. Jerry Porter has had a sub-par season and looks like he doesn't even care out there, so I'm not too worried about Nate stopping him. From what I've read, Milloy is going to be in the box a lot to help stop the run. I'm thinking that we will be pleasantly surprised by the D's performance.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I'm hoping so because Grove is injured and Lamont Jordan isn't exactly what I'd call a dominant back, but the fact remains that our run D sucks ass. People keep saying that it's because we've played good running teams, but the Jets seem to do a number on us with their horrid running game (of course, we still won because )

This is an opportunity for the Run D to step up and gain some confidence. If we don't do it now, it's gonna be a long season against teams like NE, Denver and KC that know how to run the ball.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• vicmantak
        • Jun 2005

This is the most important thing that Bills might do if they want to win at Oakland.
        If Raiders use constantly two TE's and LaMont Jordan is everything they have now, --- it seems that they will constantly attack the middle (an undersized Fletcher) through the run and through the air no matter what it takes to make the big play.
        If Bills do something to avoid this scenario it seems that it would be their longest day on this season...

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
        - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• im4bflo
          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
          • Sep 2003

Well, I guess I can say "I told you so" sadly...
          We never came close to stopping anything.

Comment

Working...
          X