PDA

View Full Version : Fins fans dreaming

Devin
10-23-2005, 12:24 AM
I needed a good laugh this evening so I headed over to Finheaven. I can always rely on the all knowing fins fans to give me a good laugh. What group they have over there.

Remember Dominizzo? The spineless fin fan who tucked tail and ran after the Fins latest thrashing at the hands of the bills? He and a bunch of the other brain surgeons over there were discussing all the FA they should go after in the offseason.

we should try and go after clements, teague, or shelton to address some of our needs. Hopefully we can reel in some of those big free agents and draft some young talent that can adapt to the NFL quickly.

Nate Clements Will Demps Jon Kitna Anthony weaver stephen NEal right away

I guess when your team gets burned by 1 CB for so long its only natural. Just about every other post in this thread have Clements name.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=94736&page=3&pp=15

Another beauty:

"Top RB's in the League"

Top 10 Running Backs... guess who is number 10?

10 Ronnie Brown MIA 6 91 15.2 438 65 4.8 73.0 3 4

Yeah? Guess whose number 4?

4 Willis McGahee BUF 6 138 23.0 604 27 4.4 100.7 4 4

Id love to see the Dolphins get hammered by New Orleans.

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 12:28 AM
seriously, those guys are morons.

But if Miami goes after Clements, Tom Donahoe better get the ****ing checkbook out. I'd rather F over our cap than be forced to play him twice a year, especially since he knows our system.

And Jon Kitna? Please- how bad does your QB situation have to be before he's the answer? Oh right- you need to have Gus Frerotte as your starter, then trade your backup for some dude that no one's ever heard of.

sba
10-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Shelton signed an extension prior to this season.

They can have Teague though.

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Shelton signed an extension prior to this season.

They can have Teague though.

I think they were talking about LJ Shelton, the O-lineman, not our fullback Shelton.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I agree............they can have Teague.