X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

This defense SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are making a journeyman QB, receiver, and running back look like the secon coming of Peyton Manning and his posse!!!! This has to be one of the most underachieving defenses in the league...FIRE THEM ALL!!!
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• ArcticWildMan

Re: This defense SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Grey is being shown for what he is...a fraud.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I thought nate Clements was the best CB??

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

He is...

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

His 10-15 yard cushions make me want to vomit. I want somebody to beat some sense into him. Stop giving the receivers a ****ing 10 yard cushion. Use some man on man coverage and blanket the ****ing receivers.

And please, please quit it with all the ****ing blitzes. You are getting burned worse than I do on Madden when I blitz all the time.

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            His 10-15 yard cushions make me want to vomit. I want somebody to beat some sense into him. Stop giving the receivers a ****ing 10 yard cushion. Use some man on man coverage and blanket the ****ing receivers.
            And please, please quit it with all the ****ing blitzes. You are getting burned worse than I do on Madden when I blitz all the time.
            Couldn't have said it better myself.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Thta's not Nate's fault, he is doing what they call for in coverage, which is a HUGE cushion. Gray needs to go.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
              X