PDA

View Full Version : This defense SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mchurchfie
10-23-2005, 05:19 PM
They are making a journeyman QB, receiver, and running back look like the secon coming of Peyton Manning and his posse!!!!:grind: This has to be one of the most underachieving defenses in the league...FIRE THEM ALL!!!

ArcticWildMan
10-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Jerry Grey is being shown for what he is...a fraud.

clumping platelets
10-23-2005, 05:27 PM
I thought nate Clements was the best CB?? :huh:

ArcticWildMan
10-23-2005, 05:28 PM
He is... ;)

Michael82
10-23-2005, 05:29 PM
His 10-15 yard cushions make me want to vomit. I want somebody to beat some sense into him. Stop giving the receivers a ****ing 10 yard cushion. Use some man on man coverage and blanket the ****ing receivers. :mad:

And please, please quit it with all the ****ing blitzes. You are getting burned worse than I do on Madden when I blitz all the time. :curse:

Turf
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
His 10-15 yard cushions make me want to vomit. I want somebody to beat some sense into him. Stop giving the receivers a ****ing 10 yard cushion. Use some man on man coverage and blanket the ****ing receivers. :mad:
And please, please quit it with all the ****ing blitzes. You are getting burned worse than I do on Madden when I blitz all the time. :curse:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mchurchfie
10-23-2005, 05:33 PM
And please, please quit it with all the ****ing blitzes. You are getting burned worse than I do on Madden when I blitz all the time. :curse:Thta's not Nate's fault, he is doing what they call for in coverage, which is a HUGE cushion. Gray needs to go.:down: