djjimkelly
10-23-2005, 06:04 PM
im tired of the 3 yard pass

Ngxtreme13
10-23-2005, 06:12 PM
JP all the way

Michael82
10-23-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm off the Holcombmania bandwagon. This team is not ready to win now. **** all the piece of **** veterans that complained about developing our future QB. Bench them if they have a problem with it. Let Holcomb enjoy his last game against the Patriots, :snicker:

and then bring JP Losman back to speed during the bye week. Bring back the ****ing long ball too. Get rid of Bennie Anderson, put Duke Preston there. :mad:

Start JP Losman for the rest of the season, starting with the Kansas City Chiefs in Buffalo, who will probably run for 300 yards against our piece of **** defense.

BAM
10-23-2005, 06:25 PM
What did Holcomb do today to deserve to be benched? Just curious.

kinigirly
10-23-2005, 06:27 PM
HOLY CRAP i've never seen Mikey82 so pissed off!!! you KNOW we're in trouble now. obviously the ******* veterans don't want to win now after all. we are f@#king toast next week agains NE. you think Holcomb is getting a little rustier...it gets worse game by game. that's why he's been a backup for 10 years

bills&sabresmvf
10-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Holcomb didn't do anything to get benched. The play calling is what was horrible, the most conservative game I've ever seen. They tore us apart. Next week is going to send me to the hospital. NE is going to be ready after 2 weeks and is going to demolish us!

don137
10-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Holcomb can't hit anything over 10 yards. The Bills don't have a chance next Sunday at NE coming off its bye week. Start Holcomb next week because Losman needs to learn build confidence and he won't do it at NE.
This defense is awful against the run. They are not a playoff team. After NE go with Losman the rest of the way.

don137
10-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Holcomb didn't do anything to get benched. The play calling is what was horrible, the most conservative game I've ever seen. They tore us apart. Next week is going to send me to the hospital. NE is going to be ready after 2 weeks and is going to demolish us!

Holcomb absolutely sucks with the long ball...This team is not a playoff caliber team. Its not that Holcomb is awful all together. Its just that why not have Losman take his lumps since once again the team is mediocre at best. Thanks TD.

pintonick96
10-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Let's give Matthews a shot !

MatthewsMania :peace:

I like the way these guys think.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Holcomb absolutely sucks with the long ball...This team is not a playoff caliber team. Its not that Holcomb is awful all together. Its just that why not have Losman take his lumps since once again the team is mediocre at best. Thanks TD.
That's my point. Great post. :bf1:

BAM
10-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Holcomb didn't do anything to get benched. The play calling is what was horrible, the most conservative game I've ever seen. They tore us apart.

:up:

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 06:48 PM

The playcalling is like that because it's the only type of passes he's able to complete. He's a caretaker. If we're not running effective and the defense isn't creating TO's he can't win us a game with his arm.

Losman can complete them passes. We took more shots with him and at least he can make some plays with his feet.

Mike13
10-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Just for the record I called it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=83704

Mad Bomber
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Plain and simple...our play calling just flat out SUCKED.

If we're dead already, as most of you have apparently resigned yourselves to, we may as well just suck it up and put JP in there to learn, since we'll go somewhere between 3-16 and 5-11 anyway....

TheBrownBear
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Losman can complete them passes. We took more shots with him and at least he can make some plays with his feet.

Actually, he couldn't. That's why he was benched. But I'm with most of the posters here. If we lose next week then Losman should be the starter for the rest of the season.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:03 PM
play calling was horrible with JP in there as well yet he got benched

guy
the d is the main concern right now.they are very soft up the midddle and boy corey simon sure would have been a good pick up. I really dont think these coaches have the confidence in the o line to go deep. holcomb barely had time taking 3 steps.

BuffaloBillsStampede
Holcomb isn't the problem, but I agree we let him play against New England then put J.P. back in there. Mikey also nailed it when he mentioned Bennie Anderson. The guy has mastered sucking. He gets at least 3 penalties a game for stupid ****. Put Duke in there let him learn with J.P. The defense is beyond help at thsi point, I have no idea whats going on with them. Here's to next year.

HHURRICANE
10-23-2005, 07:06 PM
This was not Holcomb's fault. The Bills OL and DL suck. I just watched Eli Manning win the game for the Giants against the Broncos. He looked awesome the whole game. He had his year of stinking last year. Time to put Losman in and tell the veterans to shut the f.. up. I am sick of hearing how the time is now.We are not a playoff team. PERIOD.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 07:21 PM
This was not Holcomb's fault. The Bills OL and DL suck. I just watched Eli Manning win the game for the Giants against the Broncos. He looked awesome the whole game. He had his year of stinking last year. Time to put Losman in and tell the veterans to shut the f.. up. I am sick of hearing how the time is now.We are not a playoff team. PERIOD.
That's the key. It doesn't matter if Holcomb had a good game or a bad game. The reason that Losman was benched was because they felt we could win now. If we are 3-5 heading into the bye, we better scrap that win now bull****! Bench Holcomb and start Losman. We gotta develop this kid. I don't give a **** about the lumps and bruises. :mad:

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:26 PM
What did Holcomb do today to deserve to be benched? Just curious.

nothing. but we're not making the playoffs with this defense, o-line or coachs that refuse to run the ball or throw a pass over 15 yds. I'm pro developing JP, not anti Holcomb

Lexwhat
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Holcomb isn't the problem, but I agree we let him play against New England then put J.P. back in there. Mikey also nailed it when he mentioned Bennie Anderson. The guy has mastered sucking. He gets at least 3 penalties a game for stupid ****. Put Duke in there let him learn with J.P. The defense is beyond help at thsi point, I have no idea whats going on with them. Here's to next year.

That's true. Bennie Anderson does need to start workin on those penalties. However, if i compare Bennie to Chris Villarial, I would say bennie is playing better. Villarial is the more expensive of the 2 anyways. Either get rid of Chris, or get rid of both Bennie and Chris.

Wasnt that 4th and goal rush with Shelton early in the game behind the RG and RT? I dont know who was playin RT, but I think Villarial was playing RG. In other words, Villarial can't get any push. At least bennie is a better run blocker, IMO.