• Jul 2002

At least we won't have any Bledsoe is God threads this week

Just gave the game to seattle with a late INT. The real Drew is back
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: At least we won't have any Bledsoe is God threads this week

So true. Choke in the end.

Also, it's Game 7....54% comp rate, 2 fumbles, 2 INTs and sacked 5 times, so the timing of his true nature is about right.

When they are 4-6, he'll be getting the hook IMO.

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

13 for 24 136yds 4sacks 1TD 2 int INt with 20 seconds to go....tie game......Seattle wins game. Thats the Drew we got rid of and we knew would show up sooner or later

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

obsess much?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

You can say I'm obsessing, I don't care, it's fun for me! I'm surrounded by Cowgirl fans.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Us realist predicted this.

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              obsess much?

This will be the only thread I start about his game today. I'm not gonna be like Meathead and Eb who start 5 differant threads and polls about him saying the same thing when he had big games. I don't recall you saying anything to them about being obsessed

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Maybe because they were making fun of you and the Haters the way you were all acting last season and over the offseason
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway
                  • Jul 2002

Maybe because they were making fun of you and the Haters the way you were all acting last season and over the offseason

And thats all I'm doing. What's good for the goose.......................

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

Or maybe because they are homers and were embarrased after last season and wanted to try and save some face.

The Drew Bledsoe crumble has begun. It started a couple weeks ago as some of us already predicted would happen.

Comment

• Mike13
                      • Aug 2005

Good things come to an end it seems.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                        Or maybe because they are homers and were embarrased after last season and wanted to try and save some face.

The Drew Bledsoe crumble has begun. It started a couple weeks ago as some of us already predicted would happen.
                        that right there proves you're obsessed. I supported the guy when he was here...hope he does well in Dallas but there aren't a lot of us keeping tabs on him and tracking his progress

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

that right there proves you're obsessed. I supported the guy when he was here...hope he does well in Dallas but there aren't a lot of us keeping tabs on him and tracking his progress
                          I haven't started one Drew Bledsoe thread and haven't actively took part in any of the discussions. It's just the cold hard truth.

I'm not the one keeping tabs on him. I haven't started any posts on him like his followers have when he started the year off good. I've maybe made a post in each thread predicting the future crumble of him and here it is.

It's hard being right most of the time. Blind fans hate you for it.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

I predicted Drew starting off good and crumbling. It holds true once again.

Comment

• Fairway
                              • Jul 2002

Just because you're not does not mean a lot of people aren't. You must have really short term memory if you don't remember all the " we should have kept Bledsoe" or " we would have beaten Atlanta and NO if we had kept Drew" threads and posts. I'm glad he played like **** so this board won't be overflowing with them again this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X