PDA

View Full Version : At least we won't have any Bledsoe is God threads this week

Novacane
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Just gave the game to seattle with a late INT. The real Drew is back :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
10-23-2005, 06:19 PM
So true. Choke in the end.

Also, it's Game 7....54% comp rate, 2 fumbles, 2 INTs and sacked 5 times, so the timing of his true nature is about right.

When they are 4-6, he'll be getting the hook IMO.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
13 for 24 136yds 4sacks 1TD 2 int INt with 20 seconds to go....tie game......Seattle wins game. Thats the Drew we got rid of and we knew would show up sooner or later

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 06:45 PM
obsess much? :spam:

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
You can say I'm obsessing, I don't care, it's fun for me! I'm surrounded by Cowgirl fans.

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Us realist predicted this.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 06:57 PM
obsess much? :spam:

This will be the only thread I start about his game today. I'm not gonna be like Meathead and Eb who start 5 differant threads and polls about him saying the same thing when he had big games. I don't recall you saying anything to them about being obsessed :down:

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Maybe because they were making fun of you and the Haters the way you were all acting last season and over the offseason ;)

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Maybe because they were making fun of you and the Haters the way you were all acting last season and over the offseason ;)

And thats all I'm doing. What's good for the goose.......................

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM

Or maybe because they are homers and were embarrased after last season and wanted to try and save some face.

The Drew Bledsoe crumble has begun. It started a couple weeks ago as some of us already predicted would happen.

Mike13
10-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Good things come to an end it seems.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Or maybe because they are homers and were embarrased after last season and wanted to try and save some face.

The Drew Bledsoe crumble has begun. It started a couple weeks ago as some of us already predicted would happen.
that right there proves you're obsessed. I supported the guy when he was here...hope he does well in Dallas but there aren't a lot of us keeping tabs on him and tracking his progress

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
that right there proves you're obsessed. I supported the guy when he was here...hope he does well in Dallas but there aren't a lot of us keeping tabs on him and tracking his progress

I haven't started one Drew Bledsoe thread and haven't actively took part in any of the discussions. It's just the cold hard truth.

I'm not the one keeping tabs on him. I haven't started any posts on him like his followers have when he started the year off good. I've maybe made a post in each thread predicting the future crumble of him and here it is.

It's hard being right most of the time. Blind fans hate you for it.

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:15 PM
I predicted Drew starting off good and crumbling. It holds true once again.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:16 PM

Just because you're not does not mean a lot of people aren't. You must have really short term memory if you don't remember all the " we should have kept Bledsoe" or " we would have beaten Atlanta and NO if we had kept Drew" threads and posts. I'm glad he played like **** so this board won't be overflowing with them again this week.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:17 PM
a lot of trolls are...not nearly the same thing as people who aren't here just to start trouble

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
If no DLC bring up Bledsoe after his next good game I won't bring him up after his next bad one. Think they'll go for that? I doubt it!

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:19 PM
a lot of trolls are...not nearly the same thing as people who aren't here just to start trouble

I didn't know Meathead and Eb were trolls?

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:20 PM
I didn't know Meathead and Eb were trolls?
2 respected posters doesn't equate to a lot..most of those threads that you guys are referring to were started by people who have been :banned:

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:22 PM
2 respected posters doesn't equate to a lot..most of those threads that you guys are referring to were started by people who have been :banned:

They were just as bad as the trolls.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:23 PM
They were just as bad as the trolls.
yeah...cause they were making fun of you guys...that's why you think that :lol:

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:31 PM

Making fun of us? We predicted this to happen. They look stupid once again just like last year.

Look at my post from the start of the season. I said he'd start off good and finish bad. Well, it's happening.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:35 PM

They were not making fun of anyone. The really think (or at least thought) that we should have kept Drew. They both were saying we would have won games we lost if Drew was still our QB.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 07:35 PM

They were not making fun of anyone. The really think (or at least thought) that we should have kept Drew. They both were saying we would have won games we lost if Drew was still our QB.

BSXIII
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
I love how every time Bledsoe loses a game it's a "choke" on his part. The ball is lost on a bad snap = his fault. Missed field goal = his fault (he didn't get them close enough). They don't get a TD withing the 10 yard line = his fault (eventhough they ran the ball every time). Anytime he plays well in a big game, everyone pulls out every stat they can to descredit the opposing defense. He plays a poorly and all of a sudden it was a "huge game". So what he had a poor game today, he'll bounce back. He's still a very good QB and one of the main reasons we had a nice streak at the end of last season.

TAILGATERTHOM
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
I have beena Bills season ticket holder for ten years...but I won $500 going with the Raiders,and $500 on the over. should i feel guilty??

BSXIII
10-23-2005, 08:02 PM

And what's wrong with thinking that? Are we better off without him? Is Dallas worse off with him? In both cases the answer is No. Donahoe made him the scapegoat last year and was clearly wrong in doing so. The thought that he was in anyway holding this team back is utterly ridiculous. The weather conditions that made him look average last year also made the defense look far better than they really were.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
I have beena Bills season ticket holder for ten years...but I won $500 going with the Raiders,and $500 on the over. should i feel guilty??
yes. :cynic:

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
And what's wrong with thinking that? Are we better off without him? Is Dallas worse off with him? In both cases the answer is No. Donahoe made him the scapegoat last year and was clearly wrong in doing so. The thought that he was in anyway holding this team back is utterly ridiculous. The weather conditions that made him look average last year also made the defense look far better than they really were.

Are we better off? I say yes cause we'd still suck if he was here. Dallas can have him.

Gunzlingr
10-23-2005, 08:19 PM
I like drew, and wished him well until I get 15 threads each week saying how great he was doing, and how with him we magically would have won each time we lost. Add to that the Troll ignorance, and I now hate the guy and cheered when he sucked it up today. Good riddance.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:25 PM
DLC will never believe this but I would not be happy to see him suck if he had not gone to Dallas. The only time I root for them is when they play Miami or NE and then it is grudingly. I've always hated them and since Drew is there I hope he sucks.

AndreReed83
I was actually clapping when he through that pick. CLAPPING! At a freakin play on tv. I'm tired of him too. I mean, he's played very good this season, but he hasn't been this uber-QB that can do no wrong. He still makes bad turnovers. But all my friends here fail to see that because of the wins (I don't blame them actually). Even televsion is bad. Fox worships the guy and it seems like every ESPN Morning Countdown, they have some sort of interview with a Dallas player. I think the main thing that upsets me about Drew this year is the fact that until today, none of the other defenses he had faced put immense pressure on him. The Eagles game, they put none on him at all and got demolished. But the Seahawks finally did and the real Bledsoe showed up today. Getting Julius Jones back will help (although the running backs that filled in did fine today) and should keep some of that pressure off of him. But I think the Seahawks just reminded the rest of the league how to play Bledsoe and you definitely won't see him go the next 6 games with 11 touchdowns and 4 picks.

chernobylwraiths
Are we better off? I say yes cause we'd still suck if he was here. Dallas can have him.

I will only say this. If Drew was playing for us today and had the same game our QB had, the loss would have been taken off the shoulders of the defense and placed on his.

He doesn't play for us anymore. Now I want to see Losman play, but he won't. I doubt we will even see him after the Patriots make our defense look even worse than today and make our QB look like our QB from last year. Bill Belechick has to be laughing his ass off right now. The Bills are actually playing with a QB that is very similar to Bledsoe. I bet he doesn't even have to change his gameplan from last year.

Philagape
10-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't care if not for the Drew lovers who have been a prominent presence for six weeks here. It's because of them that I revel in Blew's failure. I dislike Dreadsoe because he has obnoxious fans (and he set us back three years).

The 2005 Drew Choke-O-Meter is now at three games.

chernobylwraiths
10-23-2005, 08:27 PM
DLC will never believe this but I would not be happy to see him suck if he had not gone to Dallas. The only time I root for them is when they play Miami or NE and then it is grudingly. I've always hated them and since Drew is there I hope he sucks.

I can truley say that I can agree with this. I hate Dallas almost as much as I hate the Dolphins. Made it so hard to watch Dolphin games when Thurman went there. I don't mind seeing Drew have good games in Dallas. I do hate to see all the threads about him though.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I will only say this. If Drew was playing for us today and had the same game our QB had, the loss would have been taken off the shoulders of the defense and placed on his.

I doubt that. Holcomb had no turnovers. Fair people can't blame a QB when he makes no turnovers.

Philagape
10-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I love how every time Bledsoe loses a game it's a "choke" on his part. The ball is lost on a bad snap = his fault. Missed field goal = his fault (he didn't get them close enough). They don't get a TD withing the 10 yard line = his fault (eventhough they ran the ball every time). Anytime he plays well in a big game, everyone pulls out every stat they can to descredit the opposing defense. He plays a poorly and all of a sudden it was a "huge game". So what he had a poor game today, he'll bounce back. He's still a very good QB and one of the main reasons we had a nice streak at the end of last season.

Today's choke was his fault. He threw right to the DB. Just the latest in a career of chokes that were his fault. Not all of them, but many.

And for the XXth time, our streak last year was because of the defense, ST, Willis and an easy schedule. Drew managed not to lose them for us.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
I doubt that. Holcomb had no turnovers. Fair people can't blame a QB when he makes no turnovers.
since when were you guys fair to Drew?

chernobylwraiths
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM

One turnover.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:37 PM
One turnover.

I forgot about the dropped snap. Still, this game did not turn on that play. We were gonna lose anyway. It's also hard to blame the QB when the coachs won't let him throw a pass over 15 yds.

BSXIII
10-23-2005, 08:38 PM
And for the XXth time, our streak last year was because of the defense, ST, Willis and an easy schedule. Drew managed not to lose them for us.

Bledsoe did play a big role in our winning streak last year. Did he put up great stats? No, but the weather was awful. And the same weather that hindered our offense made our average defense look world class. And for our dominating running offense last year, Willis ranked 27th in the NFL in YPA.

Anyhow, I'm sure some little *** will be giving me more negative rep for this post. Not that I really give a ****.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 08:39 PM
I like drew, and wished him well until I get 15 threads each week saying how great he was doing, and how with him we magically would have won each time we lost. Add to that the Troll ignorance, and I now hate the guy and cheered when he sucked it up today. Good riddance.
I'm with you, man. :hi5:

chernobylwraiths
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM
I forgot about the dropped snap. Still, this game did not turn on that play. We were gonna lose anyway. It's also hard to blame the QB when the coachs won't let him throw a pass over 15 yds.

He had Evans wide open early and completely overthrew him. He was five yards past the defender, a sure touchdown and he missed him.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't care if not for the Drew lovers who have been a prominent presence for six weeks here. It's because of them that I revel in Blew's failure. I dislike Dreadsoe because he has obnoxious fans (and he set us back three years).

They definately made it worse. It's only human nature to be happy about his bad game when his fans have telling us how stupid we are for 6 weeks.

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 08:44 PM
So, are people trying to blame Holcomb for this loss? Because that really makes no sense. Holcomb missed some throws, I saw someone say McGahee had a 3.1 ypc, he only had 16 carries, the play calling was atrocious, the D didn't step it up at all, opposing offenses know what the D is going to try to do to them, and TD did a crappy job during the off-season. Looks like a team effort in the loss to me.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:46 PM
So, are people trying to blame Holcomb for this loss? Because that really makes no sense. Holcomb missed some throws, I saw someone say McGahee had a 3.1 ypc, he only had 16 carries, the play calling was atrocious, the D didn't step it up at all, opposing offenses know what the D is going to try to do to them, and TD did a crappy job during the off-season. Looks like a team effort in the loss to me.No..I don't think anyone is blaming Holcomb..but he wasn't flawless or completely blameless in the loss

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 08:47 PM
No..I don't think anyone is blaming Holcomb..but he wasn't flawless or completely blameless in the loss

Oh I made sure I got Mr. Holcomb in there too. :up:

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh I made sure I got Mr. Holcomb in there too. :up: I know...but I know some people are calling for a QB switch and it's not because Holcomb played so poorly...it's more because he just can't mask all the inadequacies of this team

Luisito23
10-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I supported the guy when he was here...hope he does well in Dallas but there aren't a lot of us keeping tabs on him and tracking his progress

:fab2: post P.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:58 PM
:fab2: post P.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
:up: He played for us...did his best although it wasn't good enough. I bear him no ill will..despite the hatred we see on a regular basis

BSXIII
10-23-2005, 09:18 PM
:up: He played for us...did his best although it wasn't good enough. I bear him no ill will..despite the hatred we see on a regular basis

Watch out Philster, such talk is bound to get you negged at this place. Any suggestion that Bledsoe is not the worst QB in the league and didn't set us back 3 years is apparently offensive to some of the losers who post here.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Watch out Philster, such talk is bound to get you negged at this place. Any suggestion that Bledsoe is not the worst QB in the league and didn't set us back 3 years is apparently offensive to some of the losers who post here.
actually, the haters haven't negged me for stating that..I've stated it before...someone else negged me for it with no explanation, though :idunno:

Mr. Cynical
10-23-2005, 09:32 PM
The 2005 Drew Choke-O-Meter is now at three games.

:rofl:

Philagape
10-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Bledsoe did play a big role in our winning streak last year. Did he put up great stats? No, but the weather was awful. And the same weather that hindered our offense made our average defense look world class. And for our dominating running offense last year, Willis ranked 27th in the NFL in YPA.
Anyhow, I'm sure some little *** will be giving me more negative rep for this post. Not that I really give a ****.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. The weather (which is a really silly one). Bad play calling. Bad O-line. No support. Excuses for years and years. What a pussy QB he must be to need so many excuses.

Drew's role in the streak was not blowing it. Until the end.

TAILGATERTHOM
10-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Comparing Drew this year, to the three years with us, is like comparing apples and oranges!! two different O-lines, three different coachs, and two different teams. I wish him well. He is a great person, he just wants to play. I bet if any of you were in his position, you would want to be on a team as a starter, not a second stringer!

BSXIII
10-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Excuses, excuses, excuses. The weather (which is a really silly one). Bad play calling. Bad O-line. No support. Excuses for years and years. What a pussy QB he must be to need so many excuses.

Yawn.... So why does our 2nd ranked defense suddenly look below average??? The weather had a major effect on the passing game on both sides of the ball last year. Our offense was much better than it appeared last year and the defense wasn't nearly as good as it appeared. It's obvious now, but go ahead and ignore the facts.

Mr. Cynical
10-23-2005, 11:47 PM
They definately made it worse. It's only human nature to be happy about his bad game when his fans have telling us how stupid we are for 6 weeks.

:bf1:

Mr. Cynical
10-23-2005, 11:48 PM

:mex:

justasportsfan
10-24-2005, 06:44 AM
FTG is a respected poster too. Why can't he have his opinion in? One thread does not make a poster obsessed.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2005, 06:47 AM
Let him go already!! Seriously!!

Night Train
10-24-2005, 09:25 AM

Well stated. :goodpost:

justasportsfan
10-24-2005, 09:27 AM
the only time I wished him well was when he was w/ the bills. I couldn't care less now. He's still the overrated qb he always was.

pats-were-right
10-24-2005, 04:27 PM
I personally lived with the Bledsoe excuses for eight years, and for close to three years I've witnessed the same ones on this board.

What I'm about to say has been repeated a million times but it bears repeating since even though the trolls and Drew lovers are absent from this thread, the so-called "neutral" posters are still letting the "yeah but it's not all his fault" tenor creep in.

Here are the two bottom line factors with the guy:

#1 He needs ideal conditions to succeed. When these conditions break down he gets flustered and screws up. And correspondingly here's the bottom line with today's NFL. Given the size, strength, quickness, and advanced gameplanning of today's defenses, the ideal conditions rarely exist for long stretches of time.

#2 Could he have developed his skills so that he could survive more adverse conditions? Sure, but the whispering about this guy his entire career is that he does the bare minimum and doesn't have the work ethic or heart to improve beyond what he is.

Drew Bledsoe is what he is - a nice guy who had a very good career. But he's not a leader, savior, or even worth the #1 overall pick the Pats spent on him way back when. In short, his career's been a hair above Vinny Testaverde's.

AndreReed83
10-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I personally lived with the Bledsoe excuses for eight years, and for close to three years I've witnessed the same ones on this board.
What I'm about to say has been repeated a million times but it bears repeating since even though the trolls and Drew lovers are absent from this thread, the so-called "neutral" posters are still letting the "yeah but it's not all his fault" tenor creep in.
#1 He needs ideal conditions to succeed. When these conditions break down he gets flustered and screws up. And correspondingly here's the bottom line with today's NFL. Given the size, strength, quickness, and advanced gameplanning of today's defenses, the ideal conditions rarely exist for long stretches of time.
#2 Could he have developed his skills so that he could survive more adverse conditions? Sure, but the whispering about this guy his entire career is that he does the bare minimum and doesn't have the work ethic or heart to improve beyond what he is.
Drew Bledsoe is what he is - a nice guy who had a very good career. But he's not a leader, savior, or even worth the #1 overall pick the Pats spent on him way back when. In short, his career's been a hair above Vinny Testaverde's.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2005, 07:11 PM

:mex:

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Drew Bledsoe's last two games.

2 TD's, 3 INT's, 7 Sacks and 4 Fumbles(2 Lost)

The crumble has started about the same time it did in 2002 after he started the season off on fire.

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Bledsoe leads the league in fumbles(8) and is 5th in sacks(17)

Some things never change.

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 04:02 PM

Right on brother.

Novacane
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Drew Bledsoe's last two games.

2 TD's, 3 INT's, 7 Sacks and 4 Fumbles(2 Lost)

The crumble has started about the same time it did in 2002 after he started the season off on fire.

have you noticed the obsessed bledsoe lovers have not had a comment about his play this week :D

justasportsfan
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
have you noticed the obsessed bledsoe lovers have not had a comment about his play this week :Dit's a team game. It wasn't all Drew's fault.

Novacane
10-25-2005, 04:47 PM
it's a team game. It wasn't all Drew's fault.

...but they give him all the credit when the :limp: boys win.

Meathead
10-25-2005, 04:52 PM
FTG is a respected poster too.
in the evil spock-with-a-goatee parallel universe, sure

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 04:56 PM
it's a team game. It wasn't all Drew's fault.

I agree. You can't blame Drew for that wounded duck for an INT with no other Cowbow around with 15 seconds left.

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 05:01 PM
in the evil spock-with-a-goatee parallel universe, sure

Where are your Bledsoe humping threads this week, Meathead? We look so foward to laughing at them all. Is the wrist sore this week?

Meathead
10-25-2005, 05:10 PM
same place where your head is

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM
My head must be up my ass then.

Meathead
10-25-2005, 05:15 PM
lmao. ok you win.

DaBills
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
I just think it's funny DB got all over Me-shawn after a fumble last time and then this week had no one to blame for that wounded duck he threw. Plus, Parcells fires their kicker during the game but DB gets a pass. Guess it really is everyone else's fault but Drew's.

;-p

BAM
10-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Whatever happened to that Saint Bledsoe picture?

Philagape
10-25-2005, 07:54 PM
I agree. You can't blame Drew for that wounded duck for an INT with no other Cowbow around with 15 seconds left.

It would have been a perfect pass between the DBs, but a seagull pooped on the ball in midair.

pats-were-right
10-26-2005, 04:24 PM
It would have been a perfect pass between the DBs, but a seagull pooped on the ball in midair.

It's a team game - it's not all his fault. Have you reflected on the inward pressure of the seagull poop, which seagull WOULD NOT have been in that spot but not for the missed Cortez field goal, which was kicked at a trajectory causing the seagull to 1.) flinch, and 2.) subsequently sh-t itself? I won't even mention the bad snap and mediocre hold that caused the missed FG. Also there's no doubt that lasting trauma over the Keyshawn confrontation two weeks before made Drew self conscious.

So there you have it. I've implicated four players.

Novacane
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Where are your Bledsoe humping threads this week, Meathead? We look so foward to laughing at them all. Is the wrist sore this week?

:bad: Did'nt take Drew long to shut up his lovers did it?

Drive 4 Five
10-26-2005, 04:47 PM

They don't call him a MEAT HEAD for nothing. He should call himself BLOCK HEAD instead. Hey wait! That's me!

ChaelTD
10-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Drew Bledsoe is a great quaterback. Course that is when no one is within 15 feet of him. His last few years in NE he didnt have a line nor a RB. Here he didnt have a line, and the first few games in Dallas he did. Last week he was missing his RB and two members of his line. No protection, terrible Drew. Those members of the line are out for a while, so we can look forward to seeing the old Drew for a few weeks at least.

finsrclowns
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM

You aren't really as dumb as you seem, right?

Novacane
10-26-2005, 08:28 PM
ahhhhhhhhh.....somebodys hero played like crap so he has to resort to personal attacks :baby:

finsrclowns
10-26-2005, 09:46 PM
ahhhhhhhhh.....somebodys hero played like crap so he has to resort to personal attacks :baby:

It wasn't a personal attack, it was a question. :bighug: Personally I don't think you are that dumb, maybe just bored?:funny: I think the thread's dumb because you whine like a girl if anyone posts anything about Bledsoe that isn't 100% negative. Let it go man, he's on another team now.

Bledsoe had a bad game. It won't be his last. See I don't think you're dumb enough to not know that comes with the territory for EVERY QB. Based on what I've seen he's better than what we have IMO but letting him go was for the best unless we decided to commit to protecting him and we obviously weren't going to. Having him throw a lot of 5 yard passes like we did last year so he could avoid being sacked isn't really his game. I think Dallas is pretty happy with him so far- he's 3rd in the league in yards and 5th in QB rating. Let the man be. He's gone. Posting bash threads about him just reminds everyone that you hate the guy and were sure JP couldn't be any worse. Well for now at least he most definetely is. So...:stfu: :please:

Philagape
10-26-2005, 10:08 PM
I'll STFU when the Drew worshippers STFU. They're the ones who've been trolling here for six weeks.

Meathead
10-26-2005, 10:21 PM
They don't call him a MEAT HEAD for nothing. He should call himself BLOCK HEAD instead. Hey wait! That's me!
a. very original

b. you've bought into a lie. i posted one prediction then openly admitted i was wrong. i also posted threads demanding bledsoe's release. don't fall for a vengeful jackass' pathetic smear attempts.

finsrclowns
10-26-2005, 10:46 PM
I'll STFU when the Drew worshippers STFU. They're the ones who've been trolling here for six weeks.

Who are the Drew worshippers (other than JP is Just Pathetic)? And why do you care anyway? For some of you Bledsoe was like a binky- have a bad week at work- no problem I'll throw a few dozen "Bledsoe sucks" posts and the world will be a better place.:funny: My advice? Find a new binky with a Buffalo on his helmet.:bad:

Dozerdog
10-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Can't we concentrate on the QBs that suck that are still employed by the Bills?

Isn't there enough to whine about in our own backyard?

Novacane
10-30-2005, 12:53 PM
If Meathead or Eb don't start 5 threads about "we should have kept Drew" after his next good game I won't start any about Drew after his next terrible game. I don't recall you telling them to stop

Philagape
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Who are the Drew worshippers (other than JP is Just Pathetic)? And why do you care anyway? For some of you Bledsoe was like a binky- have a bad week at work- no problem I'll throw a few dozen "Bledsoe sucks" posts and the world will be a better place.:funny: My advice? Find a new binky with a Buffalo on his helmet.:bad:

That poster had enough idiocy and obnoxiousness for five posters. And he wasn't the only one. And there were others, as Fairway mentioned, who kept saying we should have kept Drew; that's not as idiotic but still deserving of a response

And it was Drew who had the bad week at work. My job is going just fine ;)

BTW, Drew is nice and comfy today at home against a poor D, so expect more inflated numbers

STAMPY
10-30-2005, 02:08 PM
fairway, get ready for more to come. drew's playing well today

Novacane
10-30-2005, 02:13 PM
guess we shoulda kept him then

Philagape
10-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Whoever negged me because the Drew worshipper got "banned" ... he's back.

STAMPY
10-30-2005, 02:49 PM

who cares about negs, suck it up

Philagape
10-30-2005, 02:50 PM
who cares about negs, suck it up

Only when the one doing the negging is proved wrong on a point of fact

Dozerdog
10-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Can't we concentrate on the QBs that suck that are still employed by the Bills?

Isn't there enough to whine about in our own backyard?The statement was directed at all whining crybabies on the board, not just one group.

Novacane
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM

ugh. :crap:

finsrclowns
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
That poster had enough idiocy and obnoxiousness for five posters. And he wasn't the only one. And there were others, as Fairway mentioned, who kept saying we should have kept Drew; that's not as idiotic but still deserving of a response
And it was Drew who had the bad week at work. My job is going just fine ;)
BTW, Drew is nice and comfy today at home against a poor D, so expect more inflated numbers

:snooze: :deadhorse

Philagape
10-30-2005, 03:48 PM
You called me out ;)