PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' Pathetic

Captain gameboy
10-23-2005, 06:26 PM
I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years.

If this is what we get when we go through an entire coaching staff and a few drafts, then I give up.

I cannot recall a more horrible team since the late 60's.

This defensive team rates with the worst ever, and the offensive group is beyond hope.

By the time this coaching staff lands in Bufalo, there should be none of the staff left.

The town and its fans do not deserve this.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 06:31 PM
I hope Ralph sees that TD has to go. He's the one that created this mess

bills&sabresmvf
10-23-2005, 06:32 PM
You're Right! I'm suprised Ralph is still alive after all of this. We're gonna kill this guy!

Captain gameboy
10-23-2005, 06:43 PM
No offense.

No defense.

Three coaching staffs.

Is there a problem here?

elltrain22
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Pathetic, piss poor, no heart, no passion, blah, blah, blah....

Pretty much gonna say whats already been said (but I gotta vent)...

Defensively, we absolutely sucked. Got mauled at the line (no qb pressure at all). Linebackers looked slow, and didn't tackle at all (Fletcher was really bad today), and our db's got beat every play even when they knew what was comin. They made Doug Gabriel look like a stud. Milloy was horrible, and Vincent didn't make a play the whole game. Our defensive performance was the worst I've seen in a long team.

Offensivley, we weren't horrible, but we just look so predictable. Our o-line struggled all day. Mike Williams sucked bad, and Bennie Anderson, and Gandy were horrible. Evans & Moulds gotta be frustrated that all we ever do is call 5yd passing plays. And BTW, did you notice when our guys catch the ball, Oakland defenders swarm to the guy and he is down instantaneoulsly, but when we are on dee we take forever to get to the guy and then we struggle to take him down. Holcomb played smart, but doesn't take any chances downfield.

Overall, I realize we are not a playoff team whatsoever.