PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this RUNNING UP THE SCORE BS!

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 06:36 PM
When did this turn into college football? That was a classless move- they should have just kneed the ball. There was no need from that.

The Raiders are a classless organization and they always will be.

JefftheBillsfan
10-23-2005, 06:37 PM
i was about to post the same thing.

thats terrible

Billzz
10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
McGahee running his mouth was a good enough reason.

don137
10-23-2005, 06:41 PM
While it may be classless the defense gave up anyways. Let them leave embarrssed and humiliated. They deserve it.

Devin
10-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Kinda the way I feel, its a given the Raiders are classless, they always have been. But I want our defense humiliated for the way they played.

That was pathetic.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 06:44 PM
All our D had to do was make a tackle against a 2nd string RB when everyone knew he was getting the ball. They could not do it. I have no problem with what the raiders did

BAM
10-23-2005, 06:45 PM
While it may be classless the defense gave up anyways. Let them leave embarrssed and humiliated. They deserve it.
I agree with this 100%.

As I stated in the game thread:

Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in the NFL unless you're a big freekin' pussy. Our defense sucked today, and deserved to be scored on again. If they can't stop you, why not score again?

or something to that effect.

I have no problem with it. Don't be such a bunch of crybabies, guys.

Scumbag College
10-23-2005, 06:45 PM
I would have liked it if the roles were reversed and Shaud ran one in with a big lead with a couple of seconds left. Why not?

Michael82
10-23-2005, 06:50 PM
I felt it was classless and I was not suprised because the Raiders are a piece of **** organization. But I also liked it, this overrated **** defense deserved what they got. I hope they felt bad. They were absolutely HORRIBLE today. :mad:

Lexwhat
I'm glad they ran up the score. Embarass Mularkey even more.

BAM
I would have liked it if the roles were reversed and Shaud ran one in with a big lead with a couple of seconds left. Why not?
I'm willing to bet some of the same people crying about it would feel the same way if this were the case.

Historian
10-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Points are a playoff tiebreaker...you run the score up as high as you can.

BAM
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM

Another good point from the Historian.

Scumbag College
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM

To quote Jim Mora Sr.:

"Playoffs!?!?! Playoffs!?!?!? I just want to win another game, I don't care about the playoffs!"

Best

Press conference

ever.

HHURRICANE
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM
I was down here in Atlanta with my usual crew and we were cheering when the Raiders scored. The Bills D deserved that and anybody who want's to whine about classless is a pussy.

Lexwhat
10-23-2005, 06:59 PM
That's twice that I heard this "pus**" word in this thread... What's does that word mean?

Mad Bomber
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I agree with this 100%.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in the NFL unless you're a big freekin' pussy. Our defense sucked today, and deserved to be scored on again. If they can't stop you, why not score again?

Well said.

This was our WORST performance of the year.

People have been saying that "Buffalo has a good defense".

Last year that may have been true. This year we are missing Pat Williams and Takeo Spikes. That is a HUGE difference.

We are BAD against the run and we have no pass rush. Our defense is mediocre at best.

Our offensive play calling has been abyssmal, and our special teams have not been good when it comes to coverage.

I'd like to say "let's wait until next year", but there is nothing in this organization (i.e. TD) that gives me cause to be optimistic.

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I was down here in Atlanta with my usual crew and we were cheering when the Raiders scored. The Bills D deserved that and anybody who want's to whine about classless is a pussy.

I've seen plenty of other teams knee it in that exact situation. I kind of understand the point about the Bills D deserving it, but I still think it was a dick move.

pintonick96
10-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I agree with this 100%.

Agreed. Shut the **** up about them scoring another touchdown. They were in the area of the endzone, so they scored on us. It wasnt 56-0. If we didnt want them to score, we shoulda stopped them.

Cntrygal
10-23-2005, 07:20 PM
When did this turn into college football? That was a classless move- they should have just kneed the ball. There was no need from that.
The Raiders are a classless organization and they always will be.

If the score was reversed - we would be thrilled. Run it up - obviously the Bills didn't want the win bad enough.

JefftheBillsfan
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
im standing by my opinion. did they deserve it? maybe. is it as bad as the patriots going for the 2 point conversion at the end of the worst officiated game in the history of football (the bledsoe hail mary pass interference on the last play)? no. i promise you i would not have supported it however if the tables were turned.

my opinion it was classless, call me what you will.

TAILGATERTHOM
10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey, I won $500 for running up the score!!!! i took the Raiders for $500, and the over for $500!!! Should i feel guilty?? I have been a Bills fan for over 30 years, and a season ticket holder for 10 years.

bledslow
10-23-2005, 08:01 PM
how about JUST STOPPING IT?? if the defense does not get p_issed off and geared up to STOP IT,then OHHH WELL.

i dont blame them either with mcgahee running his BS about being the best running back in the league garbage. the guy is slightly above average. belicheck would have went to cut his balls off if he was a pat,but would have failed since mcgahee has none.

jpdex12
10-23-2005, 08:25 PM
All our D had to do was make a tackle against a 2nd string RB when everyone knew he was getting the ball. They could not do it. I have no problem with what the raiders did

Reminded me of the Pittsburgh game last year!:yucky:

chernobylwraiths
10-23-2005, 08:30 PM

While you are telling the truth, it is like a fourth tiebreaker and hardly ANY NFL team does this. At least not since Martz isn't coaching.