PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey needs to go

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Is there anymore need to explain? Losman was his scapegoat. Who will it be now?

Devin
10-23-2005, 06:43 PM
We should have hired Marv.

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I hate Mularkey too. I seriously don't want him to be the coach that we finally make the playoffs with.

Mad Bomber
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
I hate Mularkey too. I seriously don't want him to be the coach that we finally make the playoffs with.
Don't worry....he won't be.

sba
10-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate our entire front office.

Devin
10-23-2005, 06:48 PM
In that respect TD could be our coach for all I care so long as we are winning.

Nighthawk
10-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Weis has an out of his Notre Dame contract and there is rumors flying around that he is looking to go to the NFL. Get rid of this joker of a HC (Mularkey) and bring in Weis!

Devin
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM
hells yeah.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Weis has an out of his Notre Dame contract and there is rumors flying around that he is looking to go to the NFL. Get rid of this joker of a HC (Mularkey) and bring in Weis!
I would LOVE that. But there's no way it would happen. Ralph wouldn't shell out the kind of bucks that Weis would want to leave Notre Dame. :sigh:

BillsFever21
10-23-2005, 07:15 PM
We could've had Weis the past two years.

sba
10-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Donahoe can't puppet Weis, that's why he's not here.

Turf
10-23-2005, 07:36 PM

Bingo.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
That's so sad, but true. :(

HHURRICANE
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM

Called that one!!

Jeff1220
10-23-2005, 07:55 PM
If we want to go after Weiss, we might as wel chase down Pioli while we're at it.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 08:11 PM
If we want to go after Weiss, we might as wel chase down Pioli while we're at it.
Oh man, that would be ****ing awesome! Get rid of TD and hurt the Patriots all at the same time. :jig:

But it will never happen. :sigh:

TacklingDummy
10-23-2005, 08:23 PM
TD, MM, and JP all need to be let go this off-season.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:25 PM
TD, MM, and JP all need to be let go this off-season.
JP? based on 4 games? :shakeno: Going by your citeria, Manning would've been cut before he started looking like an All-Pro

TacklingDummy
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
JP? based on 4 games? :shakeno: Going by your citeria, Manning would've been cut before he started looking like an All-Pro

Dude thats the second time you compared him to Manning. Would you please stop? He is no Manning and never will be.

You look like a fool comparing him to a Manning.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Dude thats the second time you compared him to Manning. Would you please stop? He is no Manning and never will be.

putting words in my mouth doesn't help your argument...just shows you gave up being reasonable

TacklingDummy
10-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh I guess it wasn't you then who said JP could be like Eli.

Your not only a JP fool your also a liar.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:38 PM
more name-calling..reported

TacklingDummy
10-23-2005, 08:41 PM
blah blah, he called me name's.

If you don't want to be called a liar then don't lie.

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM
LMAO at this thread.

Kerr
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM

Comparison to manning in terms of giving a young qb a chance. If Manning was our qb and he played the way he played before, would you have said the same about him that you say about Losman? I bet. It's way too early to give a final verdict on Losman.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Comparison to manning in terms of giving a young qb a chance. If Manning was our qb and he played the way he played before, would you have said the same about him that you say about Losman? I bet. It's way too early to give a final verdict on Losman. no sense trying to talk sense into him..he knows everything
<table id="post1212903" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr title="Post 1212903"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=196)
TacklingDummy (http://member.php?u=196) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because TacklingDummy is on your ignore list (http://profile.php?do=editlist).
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

paladin warrior
10-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Weis has an out of his Notre Dame contract and there is rumors flying around that he is looking to go to the NFL. Get rid of this joker of a HC (Mularkey) and bring in Weis! yeah that good idea... but what about USC HEAD Coach. He is good Head Coach. USC Sill number #1 and Same Last year. But Bills Defence coach is poor. Need get rid of him too.

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah that good idea... but what about USC HEAD Coach. He is good Head Coach. USC Sill number #1 and Same Last year. But Bills Defence coach is poor. Need get rid of him too.

Pete Carroll?? :puke:

paladin warrior
10-23-2005, 09:18 PM
It that his name??? I don't rally care about USC. I hate USC.

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Carroll couldn't hack it when he was head coach of the Jets back in the mid 90s

Marvelous
10-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Phil, i'm sure you can see why fans are upset with JP's play. I think that dude approached you wrong about it.. Jp has looekd awful and lacks a very important feat. route reading! Most kids have that coming out of college. Atleast the from the big conferences.. Do you bills fans think JP will be as good as Aarron Brooks? Kinda silly to set goals any higher since he's look bad so far. The kid will need alot of coaching... And since when did Sam Wyche all of a sudden become respectable? Regardless, We must have a high paid backup in place if we stick with JP. atleast for the first 2-3 years... imo keeping Holcomb around makes sense. His age don't mean anything...

TacklingDummy
10-23-2005, 09:43 PM

Phil knows everything. Just ask him, he'll tell ya.

Devin
10-23-2005, 09:45 PM
JP doesnt need to be cut he needs to be starting, if this seasons a wash and he plays horrible but looks like Manning next year or even close.....ill take it.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Maybe he'll do better in his 2nd chance. :up:

DaBills
10-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Weis would probably be a good fit for the Vikes. After the debacle of this season, their front office would throw boatloads of cash at him and give him total control.

I go past the JP/DB issue. Is there really any scapegoat/excuse used on behalf of MM to have after this season? If we finish out of contention, I have to say the decision to hire another first-year coach in MM after G. Williams ranks up there with the worst decision in Bills' history.

MM was supposed to be an offensive whiz-kid, but I whiz on your playbook sir. He was supposed to fix Drew. But I whiz on your Drew sir. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he also the one who said we would be committing to the run this year? Well, where is it?

Philagape
10-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Being on this board for several years has made me an expert at recognizing fools, and I rule that judging a QB's career by FOUR games is what makes one look like a fool.

Nublar7
10-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Mularkey will not be fired after this season. No way! Not after he took you guys to 9-7 last year. He isn't a bad coach.

Spiderweb
10-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Phil knows everything. Just ask him, he'll tell ya.

You might wish to think in terms of gray, rather that black and white since that's where virtually all of the world lives. Phil's analogy does hold water when it's accepted in terms of developing a young QB.

In all my years of watching football, I swore that Bradshaw, even with a great team around him would never be of any value, yet.....

In recent times, there has been a guy named Brees who finally got it.

All that's being said is that 4 games does not tell the story. Christ, did you watch young Eli Maning play last year at all? JP may not be the guy, maybe he will be, but a 4 game shot won't be what determines it.

Tinboy
10-24-2005, 01:56 AM
I actually think Mularkey has done an ok job so far, but we need to get rid of TD so that we have an complete team instead of star recievers and zero o-line.

AndreReed83
10-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Hey Philster, I like the picture of Beth, she's durn pretty!

The_Philster
10-24-2005, 05:02 AM
Phil, i'm sure you can see why fans are upset with JP's play. I think that dude approached you wrong about it.. Jp has looekd awful and lacks a very important feat. route reading! Most kids have that coming out of college. Atleast the from the big conferences.. Do you bills fans think JP will be as good as Aarron Brooks? Kinda silly to set goals any higher since he's look bad so far. The kid will need alot of coaching... And since when did Sam Wyche all of a sudden become respectable? Regardless, We must have a high paid backup in place if we stick with JP. atleast for the first 2-3 years... imo keeping Holcomb around makes sense. His age don't mean anything...Yeah, I'll agree..he did look awful..but how many rookie QBs actually look that good early on, anyway?
As far as Wyche, where's this all of a sudden stuff coming from? He's had a history of developing some good QBs like Esiason.
I agree with you on Holcomb...I've liked him since I saw him in the Bills-Browns scrimmage in '03...but I just don't feel he's good enough to fill all the obvious holes on this team..which is why I've been in favor of JP starting all season long..so he can get his lumps and learning in now.

mysticsoto
10-24-2005, 08:03 AM
I actually think Mularkey has done an ok job so far, but we need to get rid of TD so that we have an complete team instead of star recievers and zero o-line.

I don't know if I agree with this. Mularkey and Clements have come up with excellent game plans for almost every game - where we have a nice scoring 1st drive and a good 1st half. But they seem incapable of making adjustments for the 2nd half and adapting to anything another team might throw at them.

Also, I used to think Jerry Gray was a mastermind defensive guy with his exotic blitz package, but now I'm starting to wonder if he blitzes alot to try and cover deficiencies in the defense. And once the defense is picked up, the Bills are sitting ducks that can be picked apart easily...

jmb1099
10-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Forming carrer opinions on four games looks more foolish than the Manning comparisons especially considering how manning looked after four games. But maybe your right...I'm sure you know the outcome of every nfl player after four games, thats why your a professional scout right?