X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Time to put Losman back in

I hate to say I was right in predicting this team once again. I said we'd beat Miami and the Jets at home and then lose to Oakland and NE on the road which will happen next week and would be 3-5 going into the bye week.

Let Holcomb play next week and if we don't win put Losman back in after our bye week.

It sucks to be right but that's what happens when you're a realist. I wish I would've been wrong.

This team sucks and Holcomb isn't the answer. How many more 5 yard pass routes can we take? He can't hit downfield passes because he has a noodle arm.

Holcomb isn't doing anything Losman can't do. Mularkey stuck his foot in his mouth again. There shouldn't be anymore question as to who the QB should be the rest of the year and what Mularkey's fate should be after the season.

Ship TD off along with him. We've passed over too many good coaches for these moron of coches TD has assembled.

One more year down the drain. You look foward to football all year for nothing. We're the new Bengals of the AFC.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Time to put Losman back in

I agree- if we drop to 3-5 with our schedule, it's over.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

The negative rep is already coming from the homers. It doesn't bother me at all. Some of us aren't homers and predicted this.

Keep drinking the blue Kool-Aid and make yourself look foolish once again. This team sucks.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
        I hate to say I was right in predicting this team once again. I said we'd beat Miami and the Jets at home and then lose to Oakland and NE on the road which will happen next week and would be 3-5 going into the bye week.

Let Holcomb play next week and if we don't win put Losman back in after our bye week.

It sucks to be right but that's what happens when you're a realist. I wish I would've been wrong.

This team sucks and Holcomb isn't the answer. How many more 5 yard pass routes can we take? He can't hit downfield passes because he has a noodle arm.

Holcomb isn't doing anything Losman can't do. Mularkey stuck his foot in his mouth again. There shouldn't be anymore question as to who the QB should be the rest of the year and what Mularkey's fate should be after the season.

Ship TD off along with him. We've passed over too many good coaches for these moron of coches TD has assembled.

One more year down the drain. You look foward to football all year for nothing. We're the new Bengals of the AFC.
        Great post.

Comment

• fabolouspaul
          • Oct 2002

Holcomb has a noodle arm? Explain how he had over 400 yards passing in a playoff game? Blame Clements!!!! It's not Holcomb's fault that the recievers are running 5 yard routes. Unfortunately, this offense is designed to hold a lead, not to come back from a deficit. It's too bad that our D is not doing their part to keep the game close.
          LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Sorry for being right. I predicted us losing this game 3 weeks ago along with the New England game and being 3-5 going into the bye week.

Don't hate the player hate the game. But some homers will still predict us to finish 10-6.

Comment

• sba
              • Dec 2004

I'm with you OP - good post.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
                Holcomb has a noodle arm? Explain how he had over 400 yards passing in a playoff game? Blame Clements!!!! It's not Holcomb's fault that the recievers are running 5 yard routes. Unfortunately, this offense is designed to hold a lead, not to come back from a deficit. It's too bad that our D is not doing their part to keep the game close.

It was all Losman's fault 3 weeks ago but now it's the defense and coaching?

The defense didn't do their part and Holcomb isn't the only reason why we lost just as Losman wasn't the only reason.

It's hold true for both QB's. How was it Losman's fault when we had the same coaches and defense?

If this defense doesn't create TO's we don't win. Holcomb wouldn't have beat Tampa or Atlanta either.

This is a bad team who can only beat scrubs. We play any type of a team and we lose whether it's home or not and we can't beat an average team on the road.

In Mularkey's 12 wins only two of them have came against winning teams. It's the cold hard facts.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

We got a lot of TO's against 3 bad teams at home in Houston, Miami and NY. We didn't create TO's against the Bucs, Falcons, Saints or Raiders and we lost. It's not hard to determine how we win or lose.

Comment

• Fairway
                    • Jul 2002

May as well put the kid back in after the bye. The pressure will be off him since it's obvious we suck all around. Maybe he'll play better without the pressure to win.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Fairway
                      May as well put the kid back in after the bye. The pressure will be off him since it's obvious we suck all around. Maybe he'll play better without the pressure to win.
                      Yep. I think these four weeks off will actually be beneficial to Losman's development. He would have been the most hated man in Buffalo if Mularky continued to play him while he struggled. Now that the team obviously sucks all the way around, there is no pressure on him. I'd actually like to see us open up the offense a little with him in there. I'd rather see him make three turnovers and throw for 200 yards, then throw for 75 yards with no to's.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
                        Yep. I think these four weeks off will actually be beneficial to Losman's development. He would have been the most hated man in Buffalo if Mularky continued to play him while he struggled. Now that the team obviously sucks all the way around, there is no pressure on him. I'd actually like to see us open up the offense a little with him in there. I'd rather see him make three turnovers and throw for 200 yards, then throw for 75 yards with no to's.

Now maybe some of the homers actually woke up and admit this team just isn't very damn good.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

The negative rep is already coming from the homers. It doesn't bother me at all. Some of us aren't homers and predicted this.

Keep drinking the blue Kool-Aid and make yourself look foolish once again. This team sucks.
                          Don't worry, I got neg repped not too long ago for something I was dead on as well. Your post is right and we should definately start Losman. I would not wait until after the bye. Let's get this kid moving. Eli Manning won his game today and got his dreadful season out of him last year. Let's do the same for JP.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                            • Feb 2005

BillsFever,

You are absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. Some people think we can beat NE next weekend at their stadium. It's not going to happen. I said that if Corey Dillon has a decent day, it's over for us. Well, he's gonna have more than a "decent day." This game was the first of the season that we solely lost because of the defense.

I agree, let Kelly Holcomb play next weekend, and then if we lose like I think we will, it's time to put a wrap on this season and let JP take over. We actually have plenty of holes to take care of. Including are:

1. Obtain 2 new stud guards. Move Gandy over to RT and hopefully have Jason Peters ready for next season. This would mean cutting Mike Williams and his fat salary. In fact, I say we start using Peters more this year at LT and give him plenty of reps.

2. Obtain at least 1 stud DT, if possible. Or at least a big body that can stop the run. Even then, we need to solidify our depth too at this position.

3. Our safetys are getting old. Lawyer Milloy got handled today against Lamont Jordan. I dont blame him though, he's too damn old. Look for more of the same to happen throughout the year. I hope there's some safetys in next year's draft.

4. Obtain a new LB. Either move Spikes to MLB next year or sign a new MLB. Presently, our LBs are simply too slow. Oh yea, and get rid of Posey.

5. Obtain a big CB that is physical. Or at least a smaller one that's physical. The softness of our CBs today, especially with Randy Moss not playing much, was embarassing.

6. We need a stud WR, no doubt about it. Our WR core is simply average. One elite receiver would do wonders for our passing game. I would give Clements up for one.

7. After thinking about it for a long time, perhaps it's not worth it to sign Clements to a long term extension. Not because of today's game, but because of the overall state of our O-Line and D-Line.

8. Of course, all these things are easier said than done. But it can happen. Realistically though, the only way I see it happening is with an overhaul of the coaching staff and the new coach doing things his way. So, peace Mike Mularkey.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

The homers are sending me mean reps. It's not my fault along with some others that you can't handle the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X