X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

So This is all gray's fault ?

I think not ...without spikes and williams the bills are clearly struggling...I was wrong about pat ....he was worth the money .. the bills thought they could get by with edwards...... wrong.......They said anderson would be a good plug in .....ahh no !!!!!! Missing has been the plays spikes used to make weekly...Sure thre are a few plays made here and there but....a playmaker is badly needed on this....The bills problem against the run is clearly apparent .. They are undisciplined....They constanly over pursue and and miss far two many tackles....

The last time i checked gray...was not in uniform..His playing days are over ...hopefully his coaching days won't be ...He has done a good job....He just could use some help from the fron office filling pat williams old spot ...

Bmax
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: So This is all gray's fault ?

Gray messed up a bunch of times. On a few of those 3rd and long plays, Greer and King were playing man coverage while the blitzes (that Gray designed, lest we forget) took too long to apply pressure.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

SPikes ill give you.

But as I said from the get go if this is how we play without 1 DT (williams) this defense was never that good.

The Bills are loaded with talent on Defense, and quite simply should both play and know better. And a lot of that starts with the coaching.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

It's their ****ing 10-15 yard cushions on the receivers. That's what keeps killing our defense. Oh and they overpursue the backs badly.

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          It's their ****ing 10-15 yard cushions on the receivers. That's what keeps killing our defense. Oh and they overpursue the backs badly.
          Yep.
          When you blitz the QB, you've got to play tight coverage becuase you know they're going to break off their routes.
          Grey sucks.
          Not only that, you notice when we sat back, Collins had trouble finding somnone open.
          Yet we still keep giving up week after week after week, 3rd a long downs with ease. WR's finding easy openings in the seams against EVERY team. And that my friends, is coaching.

The entire front office from TD down to the coaching staff needs to be replaced. Any words beyond that thought are a waste of energy.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
            I think not ...without spikes and williams the bills are clearly struggling...I was wrong about pat ....he was worth the money .. the bills thought they could get by with edwards...... wrong.......They said anderson would be a good plug in .....ahh no !!!!!! Missing has been the plays spikes used to make weekly...Sure thre are a few plays made here and there but....a playmaker is badly needed on this....The bills problem against the run is clearly apparent .. They are undisciplined....They constanly over pursue and and miss far two many tackles....

The last time i checked gray...was not in uniform..His playing days are over ...hopefully his coaching days won't be ...He has done a good job....He just could use some help from the fron office filling pat williams old spot ...

Bmax
            Are you Gray's cousin?! How about allowing a team to drive with 8 minutes left, taking all the time off the clock, and knowing they are going to run on every play. It wasn't like it was one blown play for a TD. Gray gets the blame just like the players. His bogus blitzing schemes got figured out by a very average team, so yeah we can roll him under the bus.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
              • Sep 2003

Review the game video before Spikes injury. We had the same problems. The good news is there has been no drop off from losing Spikes...we sucked with him, too.

PTR
              10 Commandments of the D
              1. Never stop Rocking.
              2. Legalize all drugs.
              3. Quit your day job.
              4. All Religion should be taxed.
              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
              6. F**k her gently.
              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bmax

Bmax

I actually didnt watch the play calling that closely but rather the overall game. I still like Grays approach with heavy QB pressure. I just saw us get gutted up the middle over and over.

YES, we miss Pat. I didnt want him at the price he got, id rather go younger and better. Again, Damione Lewis is set to be a FA and Id love to land him. Why didnt we get Corey Simon again? Ohh I forgot, Dona-scrooge had control over the purse. Well the move he DOESNT make costs us too.

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

I hate that too. McGee was 12-13 yards off the receiver on one play. The guy is as fast as anyone in the league and needs that much cushion? I will never understand that. But I do feel that wasnt our problem today. If anything it was the LONG ball and not the slants that killed us. Dont worry, we will probably see that cushion cost us heavy against the Pats. They LOVE the slants and short passes on us.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                    I actually didnt watch the play calling that closely but rather the overall game. I still like Grays approach with heavy QB pressure. I just saw us get gutted up the middle over and over.

Heavy QB pressure is great. The problem with Gray's schemes is that he blitzes but the pressure never gets there. This leaves the recievers in one-on-one coverage, and at the NFL level a receiver is going to win that 9 times out of 10. Today, the pressure never got there and our CB's were hung out to dry.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      Heavy QB pressure is great. The problem with Gray's schemes is that he blitzes but the pressure never gets there. This leaves the recievers in one-on-one coverage, and at the NFL level a receiver is going to win that 9 times out of 10. Today, the pressure never got there and our CB's were hung out to dry.
                      Your absolutely right. That was completely true today.

Again, if your TD why get Jevon Kearse? hell why get Hugh Douglas? We have Ryan Denney afterall.

The guys cheapskate attitude has to go, it has cost us PLENTY.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Antoine Winfield was constantly put in that position 2 years ago and was burned because of it
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Kerr
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

I miss Pat's fat ass.

Comment

• Kerr
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

I miss Pat's fat ass.