PDA

View Full Version : So This is all gray's fault ?

Bmax
10-23-2005, 07:04 PM
I think not ...without spikes and williams the bills are clearly struggling...I was wrong about pat ....he was worth the money .. the bills thought they could get by with edwards...... wrong.......They said anderson would be a good plug in .....ahh no !!!!!! Missing has been the plays spikes used to make weekly...Sure thre are a few plays made here and there but....a playmaker is badly needed on this....The bills problem against the run is clearly apparent .. They are undisciplined....They constanly over pursue and and miss far two many tackles....

The last time i checked gray...was not in uniform..His playing days are over ...hopefully his coaching days won't be ...He has done a good job....He just could use some help from the front office filling pat williams old spot ...
Bmax

helmetguy
10-23-2005, 07:13 PM
This defense has been all that wonderful for a couple of years; the lofty statistical ranking the last two years notwithstanding. Starting with the finale against Pittsburgh last January, this defense has been the Salvation Army for struggling rushing attacks. The level of play now is such that even Ricky Williams may resurrect his career.