• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Mark Campbell

SUCKS. This guy has 0 YAC ability. He can't make one move or overpower one guy. It's embarrassing to watch your TE get owned by any defender that happens to get there first. I hope Kevin Everett is the real deal, or TD finds someone who is.

Our weakness at this position is simply stunning considering that our HC USED TO BE ONE.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mark Campbell

Originally posted by OpIv37
    SUCKS. This guy has 0 YAC ability. He can't make one move or overpower one guy. It's embarrassing to watch your TE get owned by any defender that happens to get there first. I hope Kevin Everett is the real deal, or TD finds someone who is.
    Our weakness at this position is simply stunning considering that our HC USED TO BE ONE.
    No he doesn't, he's perfect for this 2-3 yard per pass offense!

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

"...the Buffalo Bills select...Anthony Fasano, TE, University of Notre Dame."
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

I've always liked Campbell..but he hasn't shown me anything this year to speak of. My questions are...why isn't Euhus getting more time in? What's Everett's status...is he practicing yet? He was eligible to return to practice after week 6
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Campbell was never a YAC receiver. The only reason TD traded for him was becuase he could score TD's. He a red zone threat with Cleveland, but has hardly been any sort of threat for us on offense. I can't wait for Everret.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
            What's Everett's status...is he practicing yet? He was eligible to return to practice after week 6

If he get's healthy is he eligible to get back on the field before the season ends??

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
              If he get's healthy is he eligible to get back on the field before the season ends??

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
              actually, I believe they have to make a call by week 9 on whether to activate him or put him on IR
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                actually, I believe they have to make a call by week 9 on whether to activate him or put him on IR

Thanx doggy....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• vicmantak
                  • Jun 2005

Sorry to say this but Campbell might be focused on games... not on local T.V.
                  On the other hand something tells me that Everett will be only an slight upgrade over Campbell or Euhus. He doesn't got great hands and he gets easily frightened (or intimidated) by LBs...
                  The TEs position is at least the worst I've ever seen the last 10 years.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
                  - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                    "...the Buffalo Bills select...Anthony Fasano, TE, University of Notre Dame."
                    Great receiving TE- I'd take him, even with his fumblitis. That can be cured.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Spiderweb
                      ....formerly OhBF
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by vicmantak
                      Sorry to say this but Campbell might be focused on games... not on local T.V.
                      On the other hand something tells me that Everett will be only an slight upgrade over Campbell or Euhus. He doesn't got great hands and he gets easily frightened (or intimidated) by LBs...
                      The TEs position is at least the worst I've ever seen the last 10 years.
                      That kind of goes againts the reports he had about him in camp, prior to the injury. Everett could run a bit as well, something noe of our current TE's can. As for Euhus, he's may be an injury bug looking for a place to happen. I hope not, but I just have this feeling about him that I hope the future shows otherwise.

Neufield? Rooster fodder....
                      Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                      own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X